rundll.32.exe - Bad Image

I get this message when I first boot up:

"The application or DLL C:\WINDOWS\System32\he3e3fc4.dll is not a valid
Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette."

When I click OK, I then get this message:

Erro loadg C:\WINDOWS\System 32\he3e3fc4.dll %1 is not a valid Win32
application.

I fixed another dll error message by removing WildTangent. Recently, I
reinstalled WindowsXP.

Thank you for any help.
--
rfa77
1 answer Last reply

    he3e3fc4.dll is adware.

    Run antispyware program(s) to get rid of it.

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:50969FF8-DFBF-4A0D-98ED-EC99BB9C6E4C@microsoft.com,
    rfa77 <rfa77@hotmail.com.(donotspam)> hunted and pecked:
    > I get this message when I first boot up:
    >
    > "The application or DLL C:\WINDOWS\System32\he3e3fc4.dll is not a valid
    > Windows image. Please check this against your installation diskette."
    >
    > When I click OK, I then get this message:
    >
    > Erro loadg C:\WINDOWS\System 32\he3e3fc4.dll %1 is not a valid Win32
    > application.
    >
    > I fixed another dll error message by removing WildTangent. Recently, I
    > reinstalled WindowsXP.
    >
    > Thank you for any help.
    > --
    > rfa77