power over ethernet (poe) access point recomendation

Hello,

I would like some advice on finding access points that can use POE
without needing an adapter. Also the smaller the better, the more
programmable the better.

All help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Terrac

In article <cb3d2b52.0406051223.17a9cfd8@posting.google.com>,
Terrac <groups@terrac.com> wrote:
>Hello,
>
> I would like some advice on finding access points that can use POE
>without needing an adapter. Also the smaller the better, the more
>programmable the better.
>
> All help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Terrac

Cicso 1100 APs. There is a Cisco switch that will power 24 of them.

--
Al Dykes
-----------

Look around here: <http://www.poweroverethernet.com/poe/content/view/full/79/>
Enjoy.

groups@terrac.com (Terrac) wrote in message news:<cb3d2b52.0406051223.17a9cfd8@posting.google.com>...
> Hello,
>
> I would like some advice on finding access points that can use POE
> without needing an adapter. Also the smaller the better, the more
> programmable the better.
>
> All help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Terrac

hometownfl

Honorable
Oct 4, 2012
There is a company called www.panoptictechnology.com that produces an AP called the Jack Pack. It is very small in size and can be easily mounted into walls. It runs off of standard 48vPOE. The user interface is not only easy to use, but highly advanced as well. The signal strength is just as good as any other AP out there.