Can't switch between programs on taskbar

September 4, 2005 12:10:02 PM

When I have more than one program open, I can't switch between them on the
taskbar. If I have one window open and I click on another in the taskbar,
nothing happens. I have to minimize the other open programs to get to the one
I want. I've spoken to Dell and they had me start a new user account but it's
happening in there too. They also had me do an XP repair and that didn't
solve the problem. Alt + Tab usually works (but not always), but it's a pain
to not be able to navigate between windows. Anyone have any ideas?

More about : switch programs taskbar

Anonymous
September 6, 2005 7:46:13 AM

Sometime i have the same problem, but i realized this happend when there is
some program that is using a lot from the processor, or is not responding...

!