INSTALLING DLL FILES

September 4, 2005 1:15:01 PM

I NEED TO INSTALL JAVAPRXY.DLL FILE, BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHICH PROGRAM TO USE
TO OPEN IT WITH.....
--
THANX!

More about : installing dll files

Anonymous
September 4, 2005 3:26:38 PM

BILL wrote:
> I NEED TO INSTALL JAVAPRXY.DLL FILE, BUT I NEED TO KNOW WHICH PROGRAM
> TO USE TO OPEN IT WITH.....

Check your keyboard drivers.. Yours seems to have a broken entry in it -
making all your letter capital ones.

Is this why?
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/advisory/9031...

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

Hi,

You don't open .dll files, you place them in the system32 folder (usually).
They are there to support a program (the program will call for and use the
file when needed). You may have to expand the file from its current location
in order to place it in the correct location.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone