All,

IE Keeps crashing on my system all the time with the exact same error
message

"Application name iexplorer.exe Application version 6.0.2900.2180 Offset
058c8229"

I have verified that all xp update have been applied, also have the system
monitored by 3 antispyware packages.

xpsp2 is the installed version

Any Assistance is appreciated, no answer on mskb.

--
Regards,

Mick Gaffney
mickgaffney@eircom.net

webpage: http://takeoff.to/dublinspotter/

feedback: dublinspotter@ntlworld.com

"Pilot wisdom - Every one already knows the definition of a good landing is
one from which you can walk away. But very few know the definition of a
great landing. It's one after which you can use the airplane another time".

Locate, download and run 'Winsockxpfix.exe/' Your TCP/IP stack may be
damaged and this utility should revert it back to MS defaults.

"Dub_Man" <mickgaffney@eircom.net> wrote in message
> All,
>
> IE Keeps crashing on my system all the time with the exact same error
> message
>
> "Application name iexplorer.exe Application version 6.0.2900.2180 Offset
> 058c8229"
>
> I have verified that all xp update have been applied, also have the system
> monitored by 3 antispyware packages.
>
> xpsp2 is the installed version
>
> Any Assistance is appreciated, no answer on mskb.
>

> --
> Regards,
>
> Mick Gaffney
> mickgaffney@eircom.net
>

> webpage: http://takeoff.to/dublinspotter/
>
> feedback: dublinspotter@ntlworld.com
>
> "Pilot wisdom - Every one already knows the definition of a good landing
> is
> one from which you can walk away. But very few know the definition of a
> great landing. It's one after which you can use the airplane another
> time".

Yves,

Thanks for that it worked a treat.

--