Original 8 bit NES Nintendo Games, Accessories, and Consol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jd

Archived from groups: misc.forsale.non-computer,rec.games.video.classic,rec.games.video.marketplace,rec.games.video.nintendo,uk.games.video.misc (More info?)

www.OldeSchool.Ca - Your original 8 bit Nintendo NES Head Quarters!

Visit OldeSchool.Ca for all your classic NES needs! All prices are in
Canadian dollars with FREE SHIPPING to Canada and Continental U.S!
Securely accepting credit cards online! Put your trust in us with
guaranteed next business day shipping! Working Guarantee on all NES
products!

Check out over 100 Original Nintendo products! Including:

- Original NES systems, available in original Nintendo box, complete
with original Nintendo manuals and Styrofoam!

- Custom painted Nintendo NES systems by professional artist, made to
order, one of a kind!

- NES accessories, featuring the Konami LaserScope in original box,
NES Quickshot, NES Four Score, NES Advantage, NES MAX Controllers, and
more!

- Quality Game Genies for NES games, brand NEW NES Game Genies coming
soon!

- Vast selection of original NES games at great prices!

- Extraordinary selection of hard to find NES parts to fix your NES
system, or let us do it for you!

WORKING GUARANTEE & FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN STORE!

Please visit my website http://www.OldeSchool.Ca to view detailed
pictures and descriptions! I am ALWAYS interested in purchasing NES
systems and accessories! Additional pictures are available, as are
some extremely rare items not listed on the site.
Please feel free to contact me via Sales@OldeSchool.ca

Classic 8 Bit Nintendo NES is Back!

Archived from groups: misc.forsale.non-computer,rec.games.video.classic,rec.games.video.marketplace,rec.games.video.nintendo,uk.games.video.misc (More info?)

$27 for CastleVania III less than $5 on epay
$15 for Duck Hunt $1? if that

Even at Canadian pricing wow... thats uh... kinda salty isn't it?

jessedziedzic33@hotmail.com (JD) wrote in news:8a671583.0411071819.4867b165
@posting.google.com:

> www.OldeSchool.Ca - Your original 8 bit Nintendo NES Head Quarters!

Good joke, almost got me on that one.