Adding and deleting shortcuts to right click

If you right click on the desktop you get the options, new as well as
shortcuts to certain programs. How do I add other programs to the list
of shortcuts & delete those that won't be used?

Thanks in advance

Templates
[[When you right click and select the New menu, certain files can be created
automatically. This list allows you to delete certain types as well as
create new types.]]

You can use TweakUI.

Download TweakUI here >>>

Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP

Tweak UI
TweakUI.exe
===========

Tweak UI for Windows XP Guide
http://www.winxpsolution.com/Tweakuixppro.aspx

===

Add items to the New menu (aka ShellNew entries)
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/shellnewadd.htm

Add or remove entries in the New objects list (ShellNew)
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/shellnew.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:OZOA4fbsFHA.2880@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
the Old Fart <nothere@optusnet.com.au> hunted and pecked:
> If you right click on the desktop you get the options, new as well as
> shortcuts to certain programs. How do I add other programs to the list
> of shortcuts & delete those that won't be used?
>
> Thanks in advance

TRENDING THREADS