Date is in French need to go to english

My clock is showing the date in french would like to make it english canadian
also would like it to be non 24 hr clock

thankyou in advance for any help
--
Dave
1 answer Last reply

    Is your XP a French version?.. if not, go to Control Panel - Regional and
    Language where you can change from Canadian French to Canadian English..

    --
    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "Instrument Tech" <gusher@telus.net> wrote in message
    > My clock is showing the date in french would like to make it english
    > canadian
    > also would like it to be non 24 hr clock
    >
    > thankyou in advance for any help
    > --
    > Dave

Support Microsoft Windows XP