Date is in French need to go to english

My clock is showing the date in french would like to make it english canadian
also would like it to be non 24 hr clock

thankyou in advance for any help
--
Dave

Is your XP a French version?.. if not, go to Control Panel - Regional and
Language where you can change from Canadian French to Canadian English..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User