Date is in French need to go to english

September 5, 2005 10:29:03 AM

My clock is showing the date in french would like to make it english canadian
also would like it to be non 24 hr clock

thankyou in advance for any help
--
Dave

More about : date french english

Anonymous
September 5, 2005 1:51:14 PM

Is your XP a French version?.. if not, go to Control Panel - Regional and
Language where you can change from Canadian French to Canadian English..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

!