Closed

TONS of games for sale

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace,rec.games.video.sony,rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

Help me pay off my $11,000 unemployment debt:

Thanks!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZelectrictroyQQsorecordsperpageZ50QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1
5 answers Last reply
More about tons games sale
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace,rec.games.video.sony,rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    Troy Heagy wrote:

    > Help me pay off my $11,000 unemployment debt

    Unemployment debt? Did you receive unemployment benefits you weren't
    entitled to?

    --crymad
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace,rec.games.video.sony,rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    crymad wrote:

    > Troy Heagy wrote:
    > >
    > > Help me pay off my $11,000 unemployment debt
    >
    > Unemployment debt? Did you receive unemployment benefits you weren't
    > entitled to?
    >
    > --crymad

    Perhaps it's debt racked up while being unemployed...

    Bel

    --
    Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

    "...we traveled together...east, always into the east."
    - Marius, Diablo II
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace,rec.games.video.sony,rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    If i was unemployed and even *started* getting into debt I would just get
    *any* job just to get some income. I just don't understand why people can't
    get some job at a retail outlet while they're looking for their
    career-specific job.

    "BelPowerslave" <belpowerslave@ev1.net> wrote in message
    > crymad wrote:
    >
    >> Troy Heagy wrote:
    >> >
    >> > Help me pay off my $11,000 unemployment debt
    >>
    >> Unemployment debt? Did you receive unemployment benefits you weren't
    >> entitled to?
    >>
    >> --crymad
    >
    > Perhaps it's debt racked up while being unemployed...
    >
    > Bel
    >
    > --
    > Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/
    >
    > "...we traveled together...east, always into the east."
    > - Marius, Diablo II

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace,rec.games.video.sony,rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    "Jojo Jonesy" <mrbiggles909@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > If i was unemployed and even *started* getting into debt I would just get
    > *any* job just to get some income. I just don't understand why people
    can't
    > get some job at a retail outlet while they're looking for their
    > career-specific job.

    It's not so easy to get a menial job when you are highly qualified, as the
    employer knows you aren't planning to stick around and will jump as soon as
    you find a good job. You could lie, but then you have to invent a story
    about what you have been doing. I don't have a good story to cover all the
    time I spent working on my Ph.D.

    Tom S.
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace,rec.games.video.sony,rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.nintendo,rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

    "Tom S." <tspauld@hotmail.com> wrote in

    >> If i was unemployed and even *started* getting into debt I would just
    >> get *any* job just to get some income. I just don't understand why
    >> people
    > can't
    >> get some job at a retail outlet while they're looking for their
    >> career-specific job.
    >>

    > It's not so easy to get a menial job when you are highly qualified, as
    > the employer knows you aren't planning to stick around and will jump
    > as soon as you find a good job. You could lie, but then you have to
    > invent a story about what you have been doing. I don't have a good
    > story to cover all the time I spent working on my Ph.D.

    Not only that, but debt can come quickly. A car goes bad, the roof needs
    to be fixed, or even just day-to-day bills can add up quickly. And even if
    you get a job, it may not (probably won't) pay off your debt. He's making
    extra headway by selling off some old stuff, and that may not be an easy
    choice to make.

    --

    Aaron J. Bossig

    http://www.GodsLabRat.com
    http://www.dvdverdict.com

Classifieds Classic Games Video Nintendo Sony Sega Hot Deals