unistall wizard won't work

I'm attempting to use my unistall wizard in the control panel, but it's not
cooperating.This is a new problem as it has always performed well in the
past. Any suggestions as to the culprit?Thanks.

What unistall wizard? Do you mean Add or Remove Programs? If so what
problem are you having?

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes