Dell FP1704FPV Portrait Mode

Hi All,

Can anyone help please?

I've got a Dell FP1704FPV flat panel monitor, which can spin round and sit
on my desk in Portrait mode, rather than landscape.

I've also got a Hercules ATI Prophet 9000 PCI 64MB video card.

I'm trying to work out how to get the output to display in portrait mode
when the monitor is rotated...

I can't find anything obvious in the video settings...

Thanks in advance for any help...

Regards,
Chris.

The video driver has to support it. Do you have the latest drivers?

Tom
"Chris Thompson" <chris@spamtommo33.plus.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> Can anyone help please?
>
> I've got a Dell FP1704FPV flat panel monitor, which can spin round and sit
> on my desk in Portrait mode, rather than landscape.
>
> I've also got a Hercules ATI Prophet 9000 PCI 64MB video card.
>
> I'm trying to work out how to get the output to display in portrait mode
> when the monitor is rotated...
>
> I can't find anything obvious in the video settings...
>
> Thanks in advance for any help...
>
> Regards,
> Chris.

Al

Just checked on mine, which is an ATI Radeon XT. I can rotate the display.

Go to display properties then
Settings Tab > Advanced> Rotation. Mine has choices of rotation. You'll
also have to change the mouse movement to match

Al

"Chris Thompson" <chris@spamtommo33.plus.com> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> Can anyone help please?
>
> I've got a Dell FP1704FPV flat panel monitor, which can spin round and sit
> on my desk in Portrait mode, rather than landscape.
>
> I've also got a Hercules ATI Prophet 9000 PCI 64MB video card.
>
> I'm trying to work out how to get the output to display in portrait mode
> when the monitor is rotated...
>
> I can't find anything obvious in the video settings...
>
> Thanks in advance for any help...
>
> Regards,
> Chris.

TRENDING THREADS