CD and DVD drivers

September 5, 2005 6:03:25 PM

Does anybody know why these have dissappeared from my screen and can no
longer be found in My Computer? How do I get them back?

More about : dvd drivers

September 5, 2005 6:36:02 PM

The CD does and when clicking to install it, it says it is all in
working order, (but obvioulsy it's not). Having just read some other
info on this site I have tried switching off and re-booting system to
no avail. They were fine the other day all in working order, just
toatlly vanished today.
September 5, 2005 6:37:59 PM

Sorry what is BLOS
Related resources
September 5, 2005 9:01:50 PM

See if this helps..
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_cd_dvd_fix.h...

<info@taylormade-group.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody know why these have dissappeared from my screen and can no
> longer be found in My Computer? How do I get them back?

September 6, 2005 1:14:15 AM

<info@taylormade-group.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody know why these have dissappeared from my screen and can no
> longer be found in My Computer? How do I get them back?

Do they show up in the BIOS?
Do they show up in the Hardware Management section of the control panel?
Jim
September 6, 2005 2:52:40 AM

> Sorry what is BLOS

It is the BIOS. Exactly how you get there depends on the computer
motherboard (the manual tells how).
A hardware device such as a disk must be found by the BIOS.
Jim
!