CD and DVD drivers

Does anybody know why these have dissappeared from my screen and can no
longer be found in My Computer? How do I get them back?
6 answers Last reply
More about drivers

    The CD does and when clicking to install it, it says it is all in
    working order, (but obvioulsy it's not). Having just read some other
    info on this site I have tried switching off and re-booting system to
    no avail. They were fine the other day all in working order, just
    toatlly vanished today.

    Sorry what is BLOS

    See if this helps..
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/xp_cd_dvd_fix.htm

    > Sorry what is BLOS

    <info@taylormade-group.com> wrote in message
    > Does anybody know why these have dissappeared from my screen and can no
    > longer be found in My Computer? How do I get them back?

    Do they show up in the BIOS?
    Do they show up in the Hardware Management section of the control panel?
    Jim

    <info@taylormade-group.com> wrote in message
    > Sorry what is BLOS

    It is the BIOS. Exactly how you get there depends on the computer
    motherboard (the manual tells how).
    A hardware device such as a disk must be found by the BIOS.
    Jim

DVD Drivers CD-Rom Windows XP