Error opening "Local Security Policy" utility...

September 5, 2005 9:32:20 PM

When I try to open the Local Security Policy utility in Administrative Tools
in the Control Panel on my PC running XP Pro in French, I get the following
error message :

Echec de l'initialisation du composant logiciel enfichable.
Nom :Sratégie de groupe
CLSID :{8FC0B734-A0E1-11D1-A7D3-0000F87571E3}

Which roughly translates as
"Failure opening program component, Local Security Policy, CLSID
{8FC0B734-A0E1-11D1-A7D3-0000F87571E3}"

How can I reinstall this component so that it works normally ?

Thanks,
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
September 6, 2005 11:36:57 AM