Every time i restart my comp (DELL INSPIRON 9200) I GET the error message
that the subject encountered a problem and needed to close and send report
notification ,I've been trying to use trouble shoot in several ways....on the
error log APP Name: Vanaguard. exe with APP.Ver Mod name and
c:\DOCUME"\Vanaguard.exe.\temp\WER ...it also has caused my screen to only
partialy be covered with desk top theme or wallpaper like an area like column
to the left of the screen and im not move icond from left side to right side
of the desk top ....help please just gtetting started...