TI-84 Plus Windows wont reckonize Calculator so I can inst..

Hi. I just bought a TI84 Plus Graphing Calculator, and I went to upgrade the
OS and I didnt realize that you had to tell it where to find the OS's file on
your hard drive it had this location (default) of where I was suppose to put
it (I now assume) well, it didnt check to make sure the file was there
before erasing the old OS and now that I have the OS file where its suppose
to be, the computer wont get back into the program where you can upgrade the
OS because windows cannot reckonize the device any suggestions?

Thanks

You are saying that the old O/S has been removed from the calculator and
now, because of this, you can not connect to install the new one?

Time to send it back to HP, I'm afraid.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban