TECH: any leaf switch gurus in the house tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I've been trying to get a Rescue I purchased up and running since I had it
shipped to me earlier this week. Neither player button and most of the
directions on the two sticks wanted to work, but I fixed that using the old
business card trick.

I have gotten all of the buttons and directions to work except for 2 using
the business card trick - I can't move up or fire left. Any other
suggestions on how to fix? Or just keep using the business card? The
clearance for the two switches seems about right...

Thanks.

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Put a meter on the switch to see if you are getting continuity. Maybe your
encoder on the game board is open