I've had this laptop for a couple of years now and I could make it
hibernate or standby as I pleased. About 1-2 weeks ago it would no
longer do this. If I go into control panel then power options there
isn't even a hibernate tab anymore either. If I press the power button
(or click on start then turn off computer) the box with standby is
dimmer so that I can't click on it. Any info on this problem will be
appreciated.

--
ndn

Have you made any changes to your BIOS around the time this problem
started to occur?

---
It's easy to make a decision when there are no options.

TRENDING THREADS