Can anyone give me the telephone number of the Microsoft department that
deals with XP Activation.

I need it because I need a new code because I can't activate on my new
computer. My old computer crashed so I deleted XP from it and wan't to
install it on the new one.

I had it but the wife accidently deleted it.

Ken

Hi

Have you re-installed XP and tried to re-activate? If so, what message(s)
did you see? You should be given the option to activate by telephone (if
needed) and clicking on that option will give you a free 'phone # to call.

--

Will Denny
MS MVP Windows Shell/User

"BT News" <kenntudd@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone give me the telephone number of the Microsoft department that
> deals with XP Activation.
>
> I need it because I need a new code because I can't activate on my new
> computer. My old computer crashed so I deleted XP from it and wan't to
> install it on the new one.
>
> I had it but the wife accidently deleted it.
>
> Ken

dragon

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2003

Hello Ken
I am Chinese.And my English is poor.This file is cracked by a
Russian.
Boot your computer and press F8. Run safe mode. Run WINXP_CRK.exe

as administrator.Restat your computer and choose telephone
Activation.
The telephon number is 401111
Dragon

BT News Wrote:
> Can anyone give me the telephone number of the Microsoft department
> that
> deals with XP Activation.
>
> I need it because I need a new code because I can't activate on my new
> computer. My old computer crashed so I deleted XP from it and wan't to
> install it on the new one.
>
> I had it but the wife accidently deleted it.
>
> Ken

|Filename: WINXP_CRK.zip |
|Download: http://www.pcbanter.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=2620 |

dragon