Hello,
Somedays ago I deinstalled correctly the cisco vpn client application.
Now I want to install a newer version of the cisco vpn client and I get the
"InstallShield Setup Launcher has encountered a problem and must be closed".

It is imposible for me to install again the cisco vpn cliente.
I allways get the same message.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Thought about contacting Cisco VPN technical support? I can supply a link if
you like.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."