THG pls do Radeon 8500 cards (plural) review

G

Hi THG,

Please take this as a request.

This is in fact, many Radeon 8500 out there from different OEM companies. To name a few, ATI Genuine, FIC, Gigabyte, PowerMagic, PowerColor, Ennyah Digiforum, HIS/ENMIC, Torica, etc... Most other review sites claimed they are basically from ATI, built-by ATI as well, which I doubt so.

I hope THG could gather all OEM Radeon 8500 cards in the market, and do a quality (2D text quality, output filter quality, card components quality, not 3D image screenshot comparison :p), performance, overclockability and benchmark review. So we know what Radeon 8500 OEM should we get.

Thanks in advance.

With best regards,

Maesus

FatBurger

Illustrious
The best way to reach the writers at THG is to email them, not post in this forum.

The problem I forsee in what you're asking for is that not all the companies would necessarily agree to send them cards. And once you start buying $200 graphics cards for a roundup, it gets very expensive.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

G

yup, thanks for reminding. But still, a roundup would be great :)

With best regards,

Maesus

FatBurger

Illustrious
I know that, but do you think every manufacturer that produces an 8500 (or whichever product) will send them a card? Maybe.

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Nope, they wont probally....

Remember the Voodoo5 accident when they told THG too just buy one...

THGC, saving 1 pc user from buying a GeForce4 MX at a time.

FatBurger

Illustrious
I wasn't around then, but I can imagine.

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
Well 3DFX told THG to go buy there own Voodoo5. So, THG didnt even do a review on the Voodoo 5.

THGC, saving 1 pc user from buying a GeForce4 MX at a time.