Cut and paste keyboard shortcuts stopped working!

Tags:
  • Microsoft
  • Keyboards
  • Windows XP
September 6, 2005 12:02:05 PM

HELP!!! For some reason the keyboard shortcuts stopped working in all
programs. For example, I frequently used CTRL + X for cutting and CTRL + V
for pasting and they do not work any more. The copy shortcut, CTRL + C does
not work either. This is a serious problem for me, as I am a writer. I
tried doing a system restore and that did not work. Can anyone help me?

More about : cut paste keyboard shortcuts stopped working

September 6, 2005 9:11:03 PM

See if rebooting will solve the problem. If not,
Troubleshooter - Keyboard & Mouse
http://www.anubisline.com/english/TSkbC.htm
--
XP-WNP