Cut and paste keyboard shortcuts stopped working!

HELP!!! For some reason the keyboard shortcuts stopped working in all
programs. For example, I frequently used CTRL + X for cutting and CTRL + V
for pasting and they do not work any more. The copy shortcut, CTRL + C does
not work either. This is a serious problem for me, as I am a writer. I
tried doing a system restore and that did not work. Can anyone help me?
1 answer Last reply
More about paste keyboard shortcuts stopped working

    See if rebooting will solve the problem. If not,
    Troubleshooter - Keyboard & Mouse
    http://www.anubisline.com/english/TSkbC.htm
    --
    XP-WNP
    Today is the first day of the

    "Ruby" wrote:

    > HELP!!! For some reason the keyboard shortcuts stopped working in all
    > programs. For example, I frequently used CTRL + X for cutting and CTRL + V
    > for pasting and they do not work any more. The copy shortcut, CTRL + C does
    > not work either. This is a serious problem for me, as I am a writer. I
    > tried doing a system restore and that did not work. Can anyone help me?

Microsoft Keyboards Windows XP