Netscape wont start, I get a flash on the screen

then it goes back to the main menu. No error message, nothing. I
uninstalled Netscape and reinstalled it twice and get the same results. I'm
using a Netscape CD.
2 answers Last reply
More about netscape wont start flash screen

    Contact Netscape support for a resolution.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "canon1a" wrote:

    | then it goes back to the main menu. No error message, nothing. I
    | uninstalled Netscape and reinstalled it twice and get the same results. I'm
    | using a Netscape CD.

    Bring up the task manager and close any netscape.exe or netscp.exe that are
    running. Then try it again.

    "canon1a" <canon1a@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > then it goes back to the main menu. No error message, nothing. I
    > uninstalled Netscape and reinstalled it twice and get the same results.
    > I'm
    > using a Netscape CD.

Flash Netscape Error Message Microsoft Windows XP