Netscape wont start, I get a flash on the screen

September 6, 2005 9:09:43 PM

then it goes back to the main menu. No error message, nothing. I
uninstalled Netscape and reinstalled it twice and get the same results. I'm
using a Netscape CD.
Anonymous
September 6, 2005 11:47:41 PM

Contact Netscape support for a resolution.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"canon1a" wrote:

| then it goes back to the main menu. No error message, nothing. I
| uninstalled Netscape and reinstalled it twice and get the same results. I'm
| using a Netscape CD.
Anonymous
September 7, 2005 7:13:22 AM

Bring up the task manager and close any netscape.exe or netscp.exe that are
running. Then try it again.