Where is the thread I started?

Hi, I started a thread to ask a specific question about a scrolling
message I cannot get rid of and it has not submitted even though it
tells me it has. Can you help please admin?

--
Cliff

It looked to me as if some funny things were taking place here
yesterday, like my posts not appearing for several hours, if at all.
Perhaps yours disappeared as well. Why not resubmit?

---
It's easy to make a decision when there are no options.