Closed

FA: Educational games for the Playstation console! Great for

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

FA: Educational games for the Playstation console! Great for at-home schooling. Grades K-8.

I am also auctioning off VERY RARE non-violent Lightspan games for the Playstation! These games you cannot obtain through retail stores!! They were sold only to school who could afford them. These are priced at 50 cents each in a lot of 18 different titles!!!! a MUST BUY!! Grades range from K-8 grade. This is a great price to try these titles out at. More information on my auction at ebay.

Also, look at my logo or user id on the auction and visit the website for two news articles about these games as well as learning objectives for each title.

If interested, visit:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsofindtypeZ15QQuseridZwwwpsextremenetQQsocolumnlayoutZ3QQsspagenameZhQ3AhQ3AadvsearchQ3AUSQQsofocusZbsQQfromZR7QQpfidZ0QQsinceZ30QQsosortpropertyZ1QQsorecordsperpageZ50

OR

log onto www.ebay.com and search for seller: wwwpsextremenet

OR

search on ebay for item # 8157204896 and click on seller's other auctions. Thanks!
2 answers Last reply
More about educational games playstation console great
  1. I need them free.
  2. This thread is almost 5 years old...

    fail

Classifieds PlayStation Games Consoles Hot Deals Product