How do I fix or get rid of error about fldrclnr.dll?

Just recently I've gotten this message when I log into my WinXP Pro SP2
system: RUNDLL - An exception error occurred while trying to run
"fldrclnr.dll,Wizard_RunDLL". However, I only get this error with one of my
two logins on this system.

- Can anyone tell me why I get the error, and in one of the two logins?
- How can I fix this problem?

Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about error fldrclnr

    In article <1BF97712-88EC-4B36-9F68-3B742BD216FB@microsoft.com>,
    Minh@discussions.microsoft.com says...
    > Just recently I've gotten this message when I log into my WinXP Pro SP2
    > system: RUNDLL - An exception error occurred while trying to run
    > "fldrclnr.dll,Wizard_RunDLL". However, I only get this error with one of my
    > two logins on this system.
    >
    > - Can anyone tell me why I get the error, and in one of the two logins?
    > - How can I fix this problem?

    It's a problem related to the "Desktop cleanup wizard". Disable the
    desktop cleanup wizard for that user and see if the problem goes away.

    --

    spam999free@rrohio.com
    remove 999 in order to email me

DLL Rundll Windows XP