Error Msg: server returned an invalid or unrecognized resp..

graham

It is occurred when starting IE or double click on My Computer. For IE, it
returns in dialog box with header "C:\program files\Internet
Explorer\iexplore.exe" with the above above message, while double clicking on
My Computer, it returns in dialog box with header "C:\windows\explore.exe"
with the above above message. The system is an XP SP2 machine.

I have scanned and removed the virus and adware by Trend and Adaware with
latest definition. Any one knows what causes this issue and how to resolve
it? Thanks.

graham

Also, the error is similar to KB of MS04-004/MS04-025. However, follow the
information, I cannot resolve the problem.

TRENDING THREADS