  • Displays
Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
July 6, 2005 2:15:15 PM

I have an OptiPlex 170L which I need to be dual display. As it doesn't have
an AGP port, if I put a PCI graphics card in will I be able to dusl-display
using the PCI card AND the built-in on-board VGA?

Thanks

More about : optiplex 170l dual vga

July 8, 2005 6:19:18 PM

"K" <@.> wrote in message
>I have an OptiPlex 170L which I need to be dual display. As it doesn't
>have an AGP port, if I put a PCI graphics card in will I be able to
>dusl-display using the PCI card AND the built-in on-board VGA?
>
> Thanks

Anyone?
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 6:19:19 PM

"K" <@.> wrote in message
> "K" <@.> wrote in message
>>I have an OptiPlex 170L which I need to be dual display. As it doesn't
>>have an AGP port, if I put a PCI graphics card in will I be able to
>>dusl-display using the PCI card AND the built-in on-board VGA?
>>
>> Thanks
>
> Anyone?

Since it is a business class machine, and a low end one, it may just be that
no one has tried it. Borrow someone's PCI card and try it!