Hot Deals of the Day: $500 Off Lenovo T400s, More

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Damn...Where are those hair growth ads when you need 'em?

spectre001

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2009
Uh, Jane, go to Lenovo.com and order the T400s directly and cut out LogicBuy's share of the total (they're making over $700 off of each buyer at their "sale price". T400 on lenovo.com starts at $749 with the above mentioned configuration. Sorry. Just the way it is.

spectre001

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2009
[citation][nom]spectre001[/nom]Uh, Jane, go to Lenovo.com and order the T400s directly and cut out LogicBuy's share of the total (they're making over $400 from each buyer at their "sale price". T400 on lenovo.com starts at $749 with the above mentioned configuration (no touchscreen). Sorry. Just the way it is.[/citation]

G

That's the T400s, not T400. T400s starts $1599...Jane didn't mention there was a 20% coupon code

G

Spectre001-

You need to check your sources. LogicBuy does not make anything from anyone, they do not hold product or sale any items. LogicBuy.com provides a FREE service by finding deals and coupons, and then posting them for their users. As a avid LogicBuy.com (and TH) user for some time now, I find their deals to be quite useful. I have personally saved hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars of this past year in purchases. For example, I recently bought a new 52 LCD TV from Amazon.com via LogicBuy.com, and saved over $600! And as for the Lenovo T400, you need to compare apples and oranges. Yes, the T400 starts at $749, but not equipped as stated in the LogicBuy.com deal, and by using their coupon code, one would save over $400 on that laptop. If you are going to knock a service, do it when there is cause for it, but I say give credit where credit is due. Thank TH for posting this post, I love to see good deals whenever possible.

thejerk

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
Hmmm... this Lenovo 2.16GHz dual-core, 15.6", which I am using this very moment was $379, shipped, from Newegg. The package above isn't all that tempting.

crazymech

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2009
Go go LogicBuy, and I'm not even able to benefit from it.
Just thought I'd give you the props you deserve for making it better being a consumer :)

gilbertfh

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2009
I appreciate the plug and will check out these links as soon as I can. If you do this again it may be a little more effective if you simply state product/instant discount/additional discount as you did in the response to Spectre001. A lot of the verbiage of this article is fluff and only serves to cloud the true message.

thejerk

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2009
Ah, I see... the news list is now a paid forum of advertisement. I guess it's just like the Myspace-like background ad on the main page.

kresso

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2009
I think is is a bit weird that there is "news" about a sale at the same time that a new background on the site is one giant advertisement.

gabrieljaquish

Distinguished
Sep 30, 2009
i got a W500 through my college this year, and it gets more than its use, turns on when i wake up and shuts off when i go to bed. it also performs pretty well, so i can say i like my lenovo

Status
Not open for further replies.