FA: Over 140 Classic Sega Genesis Games w/18 ending in 12 ..

Last response: in Deals
January 2, 2005 2:36:26 PM

Archived from groups: alt.marketplace.online.ebay,rec.games.video.marketplace,alt.marketplace.collectables,rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

Getting rid of most of my Sega Game Collection - My loss, Your gain!

*** 18 SEGA GENESIS CLASSIC GAMES ENDING TONIGHT ***

I currently have about 140+ Classic Sega Genesis Games up for Auction
to suit everyone's taste. You will not find any Common Games in these
Auctions that are only worth only $1-2. Check them out and good luck.

All Auctions have NO Reserve, Low Starting Bids, and Clear Pictures.
Check them all out at the folowing Link below:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&i...

NOTE: If the above Link is broken, you may have to stuff it
into your browser. If you still have problems, go to
the Link below and slide down to the last Auction in
the Lists and click on "items for sale" Link below it.

http://members.ebay.com/ws2/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&...

REMEMBER: We combine on Shipping to save you money, so the
more you bid and win, the cheaper the Shipping cost
will be on a per Game basis. I will even ship via
USPS Media Rate if requested.

Here is the Title listings of the 140+ Sega Games (Very Long):

ENDING IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS LEFT ON THESE 18 GAMES...
Sega Genesis Game AMERICAN GLADIATORS by Game Tek RAR
Sega Genesis Gm AQUATIC GAMES STARRING JAMES POND -RARE
Sega Genesis Game BARNEY'S HIDE & SEEK GAME - RARE
Sega Genesis Game BOOGERMAN PICK & FLICK ADVEN - RARE
Sega Genesis Game CONTRA HARD CORPS - RARE
Sega Genesis Game COOL SPOT by Virgin Games - RARE
Sega Genesis Game DJ BOY by Kaneco - RARE
Sega Genesis Game THE DUEL: TEST DRIVE II - RARE
Sega Genesis Game EARTHWORM JIM - RARE
Sega Genesis Game KID CHAMELEON - RARE
Sega Genesis Game KING OF THE MONSTERS 2 II - RARE
Sega Genesis Game LANDSTALKER by Sega - RARE
Sega Genesis Game LETHAL ENFORCERS - RARE
Sega Genesis Game MUTANT LEAGUE FOOTBALL - RARE
Sega Genesis Game OUTRUN 2019 - RARE
Sega Genesis Game ROBOCOP VERSUS TERMINATOR - RARE
Sega Genesis Game SHADOWRUN - RARE
Sega Genesis Game MICKEY MOUSE WORLD OF ILLUSION RARE

ENDING IN LESS THAN 36 HOURS LEFT ON THESE 53 GAMES...
Sega Genesis Game BEAST WRESTLER by Renovation - RARE
Sega Genesis Game BONANZA BROTHERS by Sega - RARE
Sega Genesis Game MICKEY MOUSE CASTLE OF ILLUSION RARE
Sega Genesis Game CHUCK ROCK II: SON OF CHUCK - RARE
Sega Genesis Game CLAY FIGHTER by Interplay - RARE
Sega Genesis Game CLIFFHANGER by Sony Imagesoft - RARE
Sega Genesis Game COMBAT CARS by Accolade - RARE
Sega Genesis Game DASHIN' DESPERADOES - DataEast - RARE
Sega Genesis Game DISNEY'S ALADDIN - RARE
Sega Genesis Game DISNEY'S ARIEL THE MERMAID - RARE
Sega Genesis Game DISNEY'S THE JUNGLE BOOK w/INSTR RARE
Sega Genesis Game DISNEY'S TAIL SPIN - RARE
Sega Genesis Game DESERT DEMOLITION -Looney Tunes -RARE
Sega Genesis Game ECHO JR. from Sega Club - RARE
Sega Genesis Game F-117 NIGHT STORM by Elec Arts - RARE
Sega Genesis Game FANTASIA by Disney - RARE
Sega Genesis Game GENERATIONS LOST by Time Warner -RARE
Sega Genesis Game INDIANA JONES & THE LAST CRUSADE RARE
Sega Genesis JOHN MADDEN FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION
Sega Genesis Game JURASSIC PARK by Sega - RARE
Sega Genesis Game MORTAL KOMBAT 3 III - RARE
Sega Genesis Game MS. PAC-MAN by Tengen - RARE
Sega Genesis Game PAPERBOY by Tengen - RARE
Sega Genesis Game PGA EUROPEAN TOUR by EA Sports - RARE
Sega Genesis Game PGA TOUR GOLF II by EA Sports - RARE
Sega Genesis Game POWER MONGER by Elec Arts - RARE
Sega Genesis Game SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 3 -Mega Hit Series
[...]
Sega Genesis STREET FIGHTER II: SPEC CHAMPION EDITION
Sega Genesis Game SUPER BASEBALL 2020 -Elec Arts -RARE
Sega Genesis Game TAZ-MANIA by Sega - RARE
Sega Genesis TINY TOON ADVENT: BUSTER'S HIDDEN TREASURE
Sega Genesis Game DISNEY'S TOY STORY w/INSTR - RARE
Sega Genesis Game WORLD CLASS LEADERBOARD GOLF - RARE
Sega Genesis Game WEAPONLORD WEAPON LORD - RARE
Sega Genesis Game WOLVERINE ADAMANTIUM RAGE - RARE
Sega Genesis Game GOLDEN AXE by Sega - RARE
Sega Genesis Gm D&D: WARRIORS OF THE ETERNAL SUN -Compl
Sega Genesis Game GHOULS 'N GHOSTS - Complete - RARE
Sega Genesis Game GRANADA - Complete - RARE
Sega Genesis Game MICKEY MANIA - Complete - RARE
Sega Genesis Game JAMES BOND 007: THE DUEL -Compl -RARE
Sega Genesis Game MONOPOLY by Parker Bros. -Compl -RARE
Sega Genesis Game RACE DRIVIN' DRIVING -Complete -RARE
Sega Genesis Game ATOMIC ROBO-KID - Complete - RARE
Sega Genesis Game SCOOBY DOO MYSTERY -Complete -RARE
Sega Genesis Game SHOVE IT! -Parker Bros. -Compl -RARE
Sega Genesis Game SPLATTERHOUSE 3 III - COMPLETE - RARE
Sega Genesis STAR TREK TNG: ECHOES FROM THE PAST -Compl
Sega Genesis Game THUNDER FORCE II 2 - Complete - RARE
Sega Genesis Gm TMNT: THE HYPERSTONE HEIST -Compl -RARE
Sega Genesis TOM AND JERRY: FRANTIC ANTICS! -Compl RARE
Sega Genesis Game WONDER BOY IN MONSTER WORLD -Complete
Sega Genesis Game ZOMBIES ATE MY NEIGHBORS -Compl -RARE

ENDING IN 4-1/2 DAYS:
=====================
Sega Genesis Game 6-PAK SIX GAMES IN ONE - Complete
Sega Genesis Game THE ADVENTURES OF MIGHTY MAX - Compl
Sega Genesis Game AFTER BURNER II 2 - Complete - RARE
Sega Genesis AIR DIVER: F-119 STEALTH FIGHTER SIM Compl
Sega Genesis Game ART ALIVE DRAWING PROGRAM w/Box -RARE
Sega Genesis Game 3D BALLZ by Accolade -Complete - RARE
Sega Genesis Game BATMAN FOREVER by Aclaim - Complete
Sega Genesis Game BATMAN RETURNS - Complete - RARE
Sega Genesis Game BATTLETOADS by Tradewest -Compl -RARE
Sega Genesis Game BERENSTAIN BEARS CAMPING ADV -Compl
Sega Genesis Game CAESARS PALACE - Complete - RARE
Sega Genesis Game COLUMNS III 3 - Complete - RARE
Sega Genesis Game DISNEY'S BEAUTY AND THE BEAST - Compl
Sega Genesis Game BRAM STOKER'S DRACULA -Complete -RARE
Sega Genesis Game THE GREAT CIRCUS MYSTERY -Compl -RARE
Sega Genesis Gm HARD DRIVIN' DRIVING -Tengen Compl RARE
Sega Genesis Gm MARVEL PRESENTS THE INCEDIBLE HULK RARE
Sega Genesis Game JACK NICHOLAS' POWER CHALLENGE GOLF
Sega Genesis Game JURASSIC PARK: RAMPAGE EDITION -Compl
Sega Genesis Game KRUSTY'S SUPER FUN HOUSE - RARE
Sega Genesis Gm LIGHTENING FORCE: QUEST DARKSTAR - RARE
Sega Genesis MEGA DRIVE Game COLUMNS - Complete - RARE
Sega Genesis Game MEGA TURRICAN - Complete - RARE
Sega Genesis Game MENACER 6-GAME CARTRIDGE -Compl -RARE
Sega Genesis Game MIG-29 FIGHTER PILOT - Compl - RARE
Sega Genesis Game MTV'S BEAVIS AND BUTT-HEAD - Complete
Sega Genesis Game PITFALL THE MAYAN ADVENTURE -Complete
Sega Genesis Game SHINOBI III 3 w/Box - RARE
Sega Genesis Game THE SIMPSONS: BART'S NIGHTMARE -Compl
Sega Genesis Game SKITCHIN' SKITCHING - RARE
Sega Genesis Game SPACE HARRIER II 2 w/Box - RARE
Sega Genesis Game SPIDER-MAN - RARE
Sega Genesis Game SUPER MONACO GP II 2 w/Box - RARE
Sega Genesis Game SUPER STREET FIGHTER II 2 -Compl RARE
Sega Genesis Game SYD OF VALIS - Complete - RARE
Sega Genesis Game TAZ IN ESCAPE FROM MARS -Compl -RARE
Sega Genesis Game TOP GEAR 2 II w/Box - RARE
Sega Genesis Game TRAMPOLINE TERROR! w/Box - RARE
Sega Genesis Game TRUXTON - Complete - RARE
Sega Genesis Game VIRTUAL BART by Acclaim - RARE
Sega Genesis Game WIZ 'N' LIZ WIZnLIZ - Complete - RARE

ENDING IN 6-1/2 DAYS:
=====================
Sega Genesis Game AAAHH!! REAL MONSTERS - RARE
Sega Genesis Game ART OF FIGHTING - Complete - RARE
Sega Genesis BEST OF THE BEST CHAMPIONSHIP KARATE Compl
Sega Genesis Game BOOGERMAN: PICK & FLICK ADV -Complete
Sega Genesis Game DOUBLE DRAGON w/Box - RARE
Sega Genesis Game ECCO: TIDES OF TIME - Complete - RARE
Sega Genesis Game GREEDOG: BEACHED SURFER DUDE! - RARE
Sega Genesis Game GUNSTAR HEROES w/Box - RARE
Sega Genesis Game THE INCREDIBLE CRASH DUMMIES Complete
Sega Genesis Gm SPIDER-MAN VENOM MAXIMUM CARNAGE -Compl
Sega Genesis Game MICHAEL JACKSON'S MOONWALKER Complete
Sega Genesis Game MICK & MACK GLOBAL GLADIATORS - RARE
Sega Genesis Game MORTAL KOMBAT 3 - Complete - RARE
Sega Genesis Game PHANTOM 2040 - Complete - RARE
Sega Genesis Game THE REN & STIMPY SHOW - Compl - RARE
Sega Genesis Game ROAD RASH II 2 - Complete - RARE
Sega Genesis Game ROCKET KNIGHT ADVENTURES -Compl -RARE
Sega Genesis Game SAMURAI SHOWDOWN - Compl - RARE
Sega Genesis Game SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 3 III - Complete
Sega Genesis Game SONIC THE HEDGEHOG SPINBALL -Complete
Sega Genesis Game SPIDER-MAN - X-MEN - Complete - RARE
Sega Genesis Game STEEL EMPIRE - Complete - RARE
Sega Genesis Game SUPER BATTLESHIP - Compl - RARE
Sega Genesis Game SUPER HIGH IMPACT - Compl - RARE
Sega Genesis Game TECMO WORLD CUP (SOCCER) - Complete
Sega Genesis Gm TNN OUTDOORS BASS TOURNAMENT '96 -Compl
Sega Genesis Gm TOEJAM & EARL: PANIC ON FUNKOTRON Compl
Sega Genesis Game TOUGHMAN CONTEST - Complete
Sega Genesis Game TRIPLE SCORE 3 IN 1 - Complete - RARE
Sega Genesis Game URBAN STRIKE - Compl - RARE
Sega Genesis Game WACKY WORLDS CREATIVITY STUDIO -Compl

Don't forget to bookmark us. Thanks...
Anonymous
January 2, 2005 3:38:15 PM

Larry Lefebvre wrote:

> Getting rid of most of my Sega Game Collection - My loss, Your gain!
>
> *** 18 SEGA GENESIS CLASSIC GAMES ENDING TONIGHT ***
>
> Don't forget to bookmark us. Thanks...

No offense...but I find it absolutely amazing that 97% of your collection is "RARE". Thumbs up buddy!

Bel

--

Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

"Suddenly aware of my presence, the Elder Gods transformed me into their servant and gave me a new purpose: To
prevent the Dragon King from merging the realms."

- Scorpion, Mortal Kombat: Deception
Anonymous
January 3, 2005 6:55:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.marketplace.online.ebay,rec.games.video.marketplace,alt.marketplace.collectables,rec.games.video.sega,rec.games.video.classic (More info?)

> BelPowerslave wrote:
> Larry Lefebvre wrote:
>

>>Getting rid of most of my Sega Game Collection - My loss, Your gain!
>>
>> *** 18 SEGA GENESIS CLASSIC GAMES ENDING TONIGHT ***
>>
>>Don't forget to bookmark us. Thanks...
>

> No offense...but I find it absolutely amazing that 97% of your
collection is "RARE". Thumbs up buddy!

> Bel

It's either all rare because he didn't happen to see it on e-bay at the
time he posted them, or whatever had enough text space left for the
letters R-A-R-E is rare, and everything else is implied. ;)

--
Scott

Game Pilgrimage
http://users4.ev1.net/~sheath