Tasks cannot start

In my scheduled tasks I have 2 tasks that continues to show "cannot start".

One is: <C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\SUPPORT\PCHSCHD.EXE -c>
I would like to know what it is and if it's important to run?

The other one is: <walign>
Again I don't know what it is and if it's necessary to run?

I have just recently upgraded to Windows XP from ME so I'm trying to learn
about the scheduled task feature. I hasve 6 tasks that are scheduled and run
at their scheduled times
1 answer Last reply
More about tasks start

    Both these items apply to Win ME, so you can safely delete them.

    Pchschd.exe is Microsoft’s PC Health Client Scheduling Application. PCHSCHD
    collected hardware and software configuration data used by Windows ME Help &
    Support.

    Walign.exe first made its appearance with Windows 98 SE. It had to do with
    aligning software onto 4KB address boundaries.

    --
    Ted Zieglar
    "You can do it if you try."

    "A Martin" <AMartin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > In my scheduled tasks I have 2 tasks that continues to show "cannot
    start".

    > One is: <C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\SUPPORT\PCHSCHD.EXE -c>
    > I would like to know what it is and if it's important to run?
    >
    > The other one is: <walign>
    > Again I don't know what it is and if it's necessary to run?
    >
    > I have just recently upgraded to Windows XP from ME so I'm trying to learn
    > about the scheduled task feature. I hasve 6 tasks that are scheduled and
    run
    > at their scheduled times

Support Microsoft Windows XP