Next Nextel Blackberry?

Jason

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2003

Anyone have insight on what the next version of the Blackberry Nextel
will be moving too? I currently have the 7510 and have been
contemplating a move to the 7520. Just don't want to jump the gun
incase Nextel has something nice waiting in the wings.

Thanks,
Jason

obsolescence is something that was planned for all cell phones way in
advance lol. the 7520 will do you just fine.