FS: Refurbished Nintendo NES Systems and Super Nintendo Sy..

Archived from groups: (More info?)

We just received 154 Refurbished Nintendo NES systems and 154 Refurbished
Super Nintendo Systems. Each system comes complete with one controller,
power cable, and RF cable. They are currently $34.95 as they have been
completly refurbished. If you would like to purchase one please contact me
by e-mail.

Game-Hog a division of Return Warheouse, Inc.
3 answers Last reply
More about refurbished nintendo systems super nintendo
  1. Where are u as in country & do u still hav Nes systems
    I am in australia & would like 2 buy the old Nes system
    Are they the 72 bit & do u have any zapper guns 4 sale
    Would like 2 no how much P&H
  2. Another great archaeologist. This great dig produced a nearly 5 year old treasure.
  3. Wow, I've been browsing Toms for about a year now, and I think the worst I necroposted was about 2 years old...

Classifieds Games Systems Nintendo Hot Deals