FS: Refurbished Nintendo NES Systems and Super Nintendo Sy..

Last response: in Deals
January 12, 2005 7:23:56 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace (More info?)

We just received 154 Refurbished Nintendo NES systems and 154 Refurbished
Super Nintendo Systems. Each system comes complete with one controller,
power cable, and RF cable. They are currently $34.95 as they have been
completly refurbished. If you would like to purchase one please contact me
by e-mail.

Bill
Game-Hog a division of Return Warheouse, Inc.
Anonymous
December 26, 2009 8:59:03 PM

Where are u as in country & do u still hav Nes systems
I am in australia & would like 2 buy the old Nes system
Are they the 72 bit & do u have any zapper guns 4 sale
Would like 2 no how much P&H
Thx>>kim
December 26, 2009 10:54:59 PM

Another great archaeologist. This great dig produced a nearly 5 year old treasure.
December 29, 2009 8:05:54 AM

Wow, I've been browsing Toms for about a year now, and I think the worst I necroposted was about 2 years old...
!