How do I change my message in my c90i

I was just told that I need to change my daily message in my cell phone,
kind of with the dates and all that. Can somebody please give me a hint as
to how to do that?. I have no manual, if I could download the manual, and
have the url, I would of course read, and try it myself.......Peter
6 answers Last reply
More about change message c90i
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    "PeterM" <rpm@NOSPAM.dcn.org> wrote in message
    > I was just told that I need to change my daily message in my cell phone,
    > kind of with the dates and all that. Can somebody please give me a hint as
    > to how to do that?. I have no manual, if I could download the manual, and
    > have the url, I would of course read, and try it myself.......Peter

    If you are able to get into voice mail to retrieve your messages, then
    follow the prompts and you can change your greeting.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that is how it's done..........Yes, now I remember. I'm a
    senior citizen, and tend to forget. I appreciate you a lot for this
    help.........
    Where is it listed in the owners manual, I looked and looked, but I couldn't
    find it......anyway, I got it now from you. Happy holidays to
    you..............Peter

    "MichiganHotBear" <michiganhotbear@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

    > "PeterM" <rpm@NOSPAM.dcn.org> wrote in message
    >> I was just told that I need to change my daily message in my cell phone,
    >> kind of with the dates and all that. Can somebody please give me a hint
    >> as
    >> to how to do that?. I have no manual, if I could download the manual, and
    >> have the url, I would of course read, and try it myself.......Peter
    >>

    > If you are able to get into voice mail to retrieve your messages, then
    > follow the prompts and you can change your greeting.

  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    > Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that is how it's done..........Yes, now I remember. I'm
    > senior citizen, and tend to forget. I appreciate you a lot for this
    > help.........
    > Where is it listed in the owners manual, I looked and looked, but I
    couldn't
    > find it......anyway, I got it now from you. Happy holidays to
    > you..............Peter
    >
    > "MichiganHotBear" <michiganhotbear@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "PeterM" <rpm@NOSPAM.dcn.org> wrote in message
    > >> I was just told that I need to change my daily message in my cell
    phone,
    > >> kind of with the dates and all that. Can somebody please give me a hint
    > >> as
    > >> to how to do that?. I have no manual, if I could download the manual,
    and
    > >> have the url, I would of course read, and try it myself.......Peter
    > >>

    > > If you are able to get into voice mail to retrieve your messages, then
    > > follow the prompts and you can change your greeting.

    It probably is not in the owners manual as the manual instructs how to use
    the phone. The greetings and voice mail are not a function of the phone but
    rather a function of the service.

    MHB
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    That makes good sense, is there then something in writing about this
    service. I called our rep, he was not offering anything for me to read. Is
    there a place to download.?

    > "PeterM" <rpm@NOSPAM.dcn.org> wrote in message
    >> Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that is how it's done..........Yes, now I remember.
    >> I'm
    >> senior citizen, and tend to forget. I appreciate you a lot for this
    >> help.........
    >> Where is it listed in the owners manual, I looked and looked, but I
    > couldn't
    >> find it......anyway, I got it now from you. Happy holidays to
    >> you..............Peter
    >>
    >> "MichiganHotBear" <michiganhotbear@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > "PeterM" <rpm@NOSPAM.dcn.org> wrote in message
    > phone,
    > and
    >> >>

    >> > If you are able to get into voice mail to retrieve your messages, then
    >> > follow the prompts and you can change your greeting.
    >> >

    > It probably is not in the owners manual as the manual instructs how to use
    > the phone. The greetings and voice mail are not a function of the phone
    > but
    > rather a function of the service.
    >
    > MHB

  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    > That makes good sense, is there then something in writing about this
    > service. I called our rep, he was not offering anything for me to read. Is
    > there a place to download.?
    >
    > "MichiganHotBear" <michiganhotbear@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "PeterM" <rpm@NOSPAM.dcn.org> wrote in message
    > >> Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that is how it's done..........Yes, now I remember.
    > >> I'm
    > >> senior citizen, and tend to forget. I appreciate you a lot for this
    > >> help.........
    > >> Where is it listed in the owners manual, I looked and looked, but I
    > > couldn't
    > >> find it......anyway, I got it now from you. Happy holidays to
    > >> you..............Peter
    > >>
    > >> "MichiganHotBear" <michiganhotbear@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

    > > phone,
    > > and

    > > It probably is not in the owners manual as the manual instructs how to
    use
    > > the phone. The greetings and voice mail are not a function of the phone
    > > but
    > > rather a function of the service.
    > >
    > > MHB

    I haven't looked but I would think that info would be on Nextel's web site.

    MHB
  6. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nextel (More info?)

    Merry Christmas to you and thanks again, I will try again, and harder this
    time...........Peter

    > "PeterM" <rpm@NOSPAM.dcn.org> wrote in message
    >> That makes good sense, is there then something in writing about this
    >> service. I called our rep, he was not offering anything for me to read.
    >> Is
    >> there a place to download.?
    >>
    >> "MichiganHotBear" <michiganhotbear@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > "PeterM" <rpm@NOSPAM.dcn.org> wrote in message
    >> > couldn't

    >> > phone,
    > manual,
    >> > and

    > then
    >> >> >

    >> > It probably is not in the owners manual as the manual instructs how to
    > use
    >> > the phone. The greetings and voice mail are not a function of the phone
    >> > but
    >> > rather a function of the service.
    >> >
    >> > MHB
    >> >

    > I haven't looked but I would think that info would be on Nextel's web
    > site.
    >
    > MHB

Nextel Internet Service Providers