Closed

FS/T: Various games for various systems

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

I'm thinning out my collection a bit, so here's a list of things that
are available at the moment:

I don't want to put this stuff on eBay but I will do that if nobody buys it.

I haven't priced anything because I want you to make an offer for what
you want. Chances are I'll accept it unless it's seriously lowball
(like 68 cents for La Pucelle Tactics). I'm not looking to make a great
deal of money off these items, I just don't have room to store them, really.

I'll also accept trade offers on Sega stuff that I don't currently have.

To see a list of what I DO have, go here:

http://www.segafans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=61

So here's my list of things you can buy or trade for:

Everything is in complete with game, box/case, and manual and in
mint/near mint condition except as noted. Pictures available on request.

All games are USA version.

--DS--
Mr. Driller Drill Spirits
Super Mario 64 DS

--Game Boy Advance--
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Golden Sun
Golden Sun The Lost Age

--Game.com--
Resident Evil 2

--Playstation--
Blaster Master Blasting Again
Cleopatra's Fortune
Gekioh Shooting King (a couple small scratches)
Metal Slug X (has some minor scratches on the disc)
Soulblade (Greatest Hits version)

--Playstation 2--
Capcom Fighting Evolution
La Pucelle Tactics
Soul Calibur 2
Stretch Panic

--Xbox--
Carve
Dead or Alive Ultimate
Guilty Gear X2 #Reload
Hunter the Reckoning (manual a bit worn, a few small scratches on disc)
Kabuki Warriors
Malice
Midwway Arcade Treasures 2
Mojo
Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance
Mortal Kombat Deception Kollector's Edition (Mileena cover)
Oddworld Munch's Oddysee (Platinum Hits version)
Powerdrome

If you're interested in anything, send me an email (my email address is
valid) with what you want and what you'd like to pay (in US dollars or
Sega stuff) for it.

I will be putting whatever isn't spoken for on eBay come February, so if
you want it, speak up now.
7 answers Last reply
More about games systems
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    benstylus wrote:

    > I'm thinning out my collection a bit, so here's a list of things that
    > are available at the moment:
    >
    > I don't want to put this stuff on eBay but I will do that if nobody buys it.
    >
    > I haven't priced anything because I want you to make an offer for what
    > you want. Chances are I'll accept it unless it's seriously lowball
    > (like 68 cents for La Pucelle Tactics). I'm not looking to make a great
    > deal of money off these items, I just don't have room to store them, really.
    >
    > I'll also accept trade offers on Sega stuff that I don't currently have.
    >
    > To see a list of what I DO have, go here:
    >
    > http://www.segafans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=61
    >
    > So here's my list of things you can buy or trade for:
    >
    > --Xbox--
    > Carve

    Argh, not Carve!!! I was hoping that that'd be another game we(RGVS'ers) could
    get into at some point!

    Bel

    --

    Whip Ass Gaming: http://www.whipassgaming.com/

    Leela - "Fry, we have a crate to deliver."

    Fry - "Well let's just dump it in the sewer and say we delivered it."

    Bender - "Too much work, let's burn it and say we dumped it in the sewer."

    - Futurama, The Series Has Landed
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    BelPowerslave wrote:
    > Argh, not Carve!!! I was hoping that that'd be another game we(RGVS'ers) could
    > get into at some point!

    I've had it for about a year and have played it for all of 20 minutes.
    It's not that I don't like it, it's that I don't see myself ever getting
    back to it.

    Same goes for a lot of the games on that list. Except La Pucelle, which
    I played for all of an hour before being distracted by something else.

    DOA:U, however, I don't really care for. The DOA1 is cool, but I'd
    rather play it on Saturn. They changed a bit too much gameplaywise for
    DOA2 in my opinion though. Looks pretty though.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    Wanna trade it all for US Saturn Shining Force III?
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    Ted wrote:
    > Wanna trade it all for US Saturn Shining Force III?

    Not really, but thanks anyway :)
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    Here's my revised list, I've taken out the stuff that's already been
    sold/traded:

    I'll probably be adding a few more games to this later today.

    All games are USA version.

    DS
    Mr. Driller Drill Spirits
    Super Mario 64 DS

    Game Boy Advance
    Golden Sun

[...]

    ------------------------

    Again, I'm pretty much looking to sell this stuff or trade it for sega
    stuff I don't have.

    There are two game manuals that I want in particular (although only 1 is
    Sega) - House of the Dead for US Saturn, and Silent Hill 2 Greatest Hits
    version for PS2. I only want the manuals for those games, but I'd be
    willing to trade a game for each of them (though probably not mk:
    deception or la pucelle - I'd want both manuals for one of those!)
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    Metal Slug is now spoken for.
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.marketplace,rec.games.video.sega (More info?)

    Last call - anything not spoken for by the end of January 31 is going on
    ebay.

[...]

Classifieds Games Video Hot Deals Product