fuzzy screen

I use aol as my ip whenever i use the instant messaging my screen goes all
fuzzy has anyone else encountered this problem
2 answers Last reply
More about fuzzy screen

    YES!- I just installed IM on my new computer today and after that my screen
    resolution was messed up. Im not sure why it did that. I thought it was
    something else until I saw this post. That's really weird. I just went into
    appearances and themes, reset the resolution to the highest one, and
    restarted it. It's been fine since but I have also since uninstalled IM. Hope
    you get it working.

    "volkmeyer" wrote:

    > I use aol as my ip whenever i use the instant messaging my screen goes all
    > fuzzy has anyone else encountered this problem

    mel: i tried the resolution thingy but i am still having the problem thanks

    "mel" wrote:

    > YES!- I just installed IM on my new computer today and after that my screen
    > resolution was messed up. Im not sure why it did that. I thought it was
    > something else until I saw this post. That's really weird. I just went into
    > appearances and themes, reset the resolution to the highest one, and
    > restarted it. It's been fine since but I have also since uninstalled IM. Hope
    > you get it working.
    >
    > "volkmeyer" wrote:
    >
    > > I use aol as my ip whenever i use the instant messaging my screen goes all
    > > fuzzy has anyone else encountered this problem

Support Microsoft Instant Messaging Windows XP