fuzzy screen

September 7, 2005 9:50:01 PM

I use aol as my ip whenever i use the instant messaging my screen goes all
fuzzy has anyone else encountered this problem

More about : fuzzy screen

September 8, 2005 4:18:01 AM

YES!- I just installed IM on my new computer today and after that my screen
resolution was messed up. Im not sure why it did that. I thought it was
something else until I saw this post. That's really weird. I just went into
appearances and themes, reset the resolution to the highest one, and
restarted it. It's been fine since but I have also since uninstalled IM. Hope
you get it working.

"volkmeyer" wrote:

> I use aol as my ip whenever i use the instant messaging my screen goes all
> fuzzy has anyone else encountered this problem
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 6:56:01 PM

mel: i tried the resolution thingy but i am still having the problem thanks

!