Natural Keyboard Shortcuts Amok

After I start up my computer, the natural keyboard shortcuts are active, for
example, if I depress the letter 'M', all the windows are minimized; if I
depress the letter 'R', the RUN dialog box is opened, if I depress the letter
'D', the Desktop is appears, etc. This occurs without my depressing the
Windows logo key. Needless to say, this effectively prevents me from using
my keyboard . How can I prevent this from occuring ? Is there some setting
that needs to be reversed ?
--
John

"John@GE" wrote:

> After I start up my computer, the natural keyboard shortcuts are active, for
> example, if I depress the letter 'M', all the windows are minimized; if I
> depress the letter 'R', the RUN dialog box is opened, if I depress the letter
> 'D', the Desktop is appears, etc. This occurs without my depressing the
> Windows logo key. Needless to say, this effectively prevents me from using
> my keyboard . How can I prevent this from occuring ? Is there some setting
> that needs to be reversed ?

That really sounds like a short in the keyboard, or a stuck key. If you can
borrow another identical keyboard, you can test to see if the problem is in
the keyboard itself.

However, this sometimes works with stuck shift, control, or alt keys: just
tap the key a bunch of times. It might just be some dirt or dust stuck in the
key.

Good luck!

It may be your Windows Logo key is spoiled or something is wrong with it.
Something may be forcing the key down... Try using another keyboard which has
no problem in other computers (you can borrow somebody's one) and try typing,
if there is no problem you should send your own keyboard for a repair or buy
another keyboard. If the problem occurs again, there must be something wrong
with your system and seek for professional help. Good luck!