I've lost my little computer icon in my taskbar. How do I get it back?

Was it the Quick Launch?

"Mickey Mouse" wrote:

> I've lost my little computer icon in my taskbar. How do I get it back?

Yes, sorry I should have said quick launch, (bottom right of screen). I
used to have a little computer icon there but no more since I went over to
DSL. And the only other thing is I now run my modem through an ethernet
card.

Mickey

"Vibhor" <Vibhor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Was it the Quick Launch?
>
> "Mickey Mouse" wrote:
>
>> I've lost my little computer icon in my taskbar. How do I get it back?

If you say it was on bottom right of screen then it is the Notifiction Area
where there is a Computer icon if connected thru internet; and that icon
dissappears when disconnected. May be the Ethernet was not configured to show
that icon.Please see if you can find any option there
All the best.