somehow deleted games that are initially on comp.

Mel

somehow i've deleted the games that initially come installed on windows xp
home (solitare, hearts, internet hearts etc.) Does anyone know how I can get
this back?

mel wrote:
> somehow i've deleted the games that initially come installed on
> windows xp home (solitare, hearts, internet hearts etc.) Does anyone
> know how I can get this back?

Reinstall them from the Windows XP CD..
Control Panel --> Add/Remove Programs --> Add/Remove Windows Components -->
Accessories --> Games..

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

Mel

I did not get a CD with my computer. It was just installed when the operating
system (Win XP home). Any other advise?

"Shenan Stanley" wrote:

> mel wrote:
> > somehow i've deleted the games that initially come installed on
> > windows xp home (solitare, hearts, internet hearts etc.) Does anyone
> > know how I can get this back?
>
> Reinstall them from the Windows XP CD..
> Control Panel --> Add/Remove Programs --> Add/Remove Windows Components -->
> Accessories --> Games..
>
> --
> Shenan Stanley
> MS-MVP
> --
> How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

Hope the link below helps:

http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/winxp/t1106355586

~I am not responsible for any loses of your computer.~

"mel" wrote:

> I did not get a CD with my computer. It was just installed when the operating
> system (Win XP home). Any other advise?
>
> "Shenan Stanley" wrote:
>
> > mel wrote:
> > > somehow i've deleted the games that initially come installed on
> > > windows xp home (solitare, hearts, internet hearts etc.) Does anyone
> > > know how I can get this back?
> >
> > Reinstall them from the Windows XP CD..
> > Control Panel --> Add/Remove Programs --> Add/Remove Windows Components -->
> > Accessories --> Games..
> >
> > --
> > Shenan Stanley
> > MS-MVP