dvd r/rw

When burn a dvd it tells me the blank dvd is not a sony disk. What differance
does this make? Just because the program came from Sony I have to use their
blank disk? This makes no sence, I did get one to burn but now it wont play.
2 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Try this burn software. It is free and one of the best burning software
    around.
    http://www.cdburnerxp.se/

    "Littlefrog307" <Littlefrog307@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When burn a dvd it tells me the blank dvd is not a sony disk. What
    > differance
    > does this make? Just because the program came from Sony I have to use
    > their
    > blank disk? This makes no sence, I did get one to burn but now it wont
    > play.

    "Littlefrog307" <Littlefrog307@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When burn a dvd it tells me the blank dvd is not a sony disk. What
    > differance
    > does this make? Just because the program came from Sony I have to use
    > their
    > blank disk? This makes no sence, I did get one to burn but now it wont
    > play.
    Did you perchance try to use a DVD-R disk in a drive that only supports
    DVD+R?
    Jim

DVD Burner DVD Writers Windows XP