dvd r/rw

September 8, 2005 3:39:03 AM

When burn a dvd it tells me the blank dvd is not a sony disk. What differance
does this make? Just because the program came from Sony I have to use their
blank disk? This makes no sence, I did get one to burn but now it wont play.

More about : dvd

September 8, 2005 3:32:45 PM

Try this burn software. It is free and one of the best burning software
around.
http://www.cdburnerxp.se/

"Littlefrog307" <Littlefrog307@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When burn a dvd it tells me the blank dvd is not a sony disk. What
> differance
> does this make? Just because the program came from Sony I have to use
> their
> blank disk? This makes no sence, I did get one to burn but now it wont
> play.
September 8, 2005 8:46:42 PM

"Littlefrog307" <Littlefrog307@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When burn a dvd it tells me the blank dvd is not a sony disk. What
> differance
> does this make? Just because the program came from Sony I have to use
> their
> blank disk? This makes no sence, I did get one to burn but now it wont
> play.
Did you perchance try to use a DVD-R disk in a drive that only supports
DVD+R?
Jim
!