Urgent! All new programs won't run correctly

Anytime I install new software I receive the following message:

RTL Unable to start driver for HPHipmll.exe

My new software does not run. Sometimes my computer just reboots by itself
or it just stops and goes back to my desktop. What does this mean and how do
I fix it?
5 answers Last reply
More about urgent programs correctly

    In article <19219304-A061-4463-BE5C-8A3C629C637C@microsoft.com>, "=?Utf-
    8?B?R29pbmcgTnV0cyE=?=" <Going Nuts!@discussions.microsoft.com> says...
    > Anytime I install new software I receive the following message:
    >
    > RTL Unable to start driver for HPHipmll.exe
    >
    > My new software does not run. Sometimes my computer just reboots by itself
    > or it just stops and goes back to my desktop. What does this mean and how do
    > I fix it?

    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/archive/index.php/t-41091.html

    This forum information indicates it's a problem between HP and ZoneAlarm
    - are you running ZoneAlarm?

    --

    spam999free@rrohio.com
    remove 999 in order to email me

    What is ZoneAlarm???

    In article <216F9AD2-5017-46A7-9437-FA893D51A129@microsoft.com>,
    GoingNuts@discussions.microsoft.com says...
    > What is ZoneAlarm???

    ZoneAlarm is a software based firewall that you run on your PC.

    In short, then you have questions like this, you don't have to wait for
    anyone to answer - you can go to www.google.com and type in "what is
    ZoneAlarm" in the search and get a few links that will tell you - you
    can do this with abound anything you can think of.

    --

    spam999free@rrohio.com
    remove 999 in order to email me

    I have McAfee on my system. Do you think it could be my problem? If so,
    what do you recommend that I do?

    "Leythos" wrote:

    > In article <216F9AD2-5017-46A7-9437-FA893D51A129@microsoft.com>,
    > GoingNuts@discussions.microsoft.com says...
    > > What is ZoneAlarm???
    >
    > ZoneAlarm is a software based firewall that you run on your PC.
    >
    > In short, then you have questions like this, you don't have to wait for
    > anyone to answer - you can go to www.google.com and type in "what is
    > ZoneAlarm" in the search and get a few links that will tell you - you
    > can do this with abound anything you can think of.
    >
    > --
    >
    > spam999free@rrohio.com
    > remove 999 in order to email me

    Doubtful... Try the suggestions here... I'm assuming you have an HP
    printer, correct? That file is part of the drivers for an HP Printer...

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=us&docname=c00215712&product=72881&dlc=en&lang=en

    You may have to copy and paste the link if it doesn't work correctly..

    "Going Nuts!" <GoingNuts@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have McAfee on my system. Do you think it could be my problem? If so,
    > what do you recommend that I do?
    >
    > "Leythos" wrote:
    >
    > > In article <216F9AD2-5017-46A7-9437-FA893D51A129@microsoft.com>,
    > > GoingNuts@discussions.microsoft.com says...
    > > > What is ZoneAlarm???
    > >
    > > ZoneAlarm is a software based firewall that you run on your PC.
    > >
    > > In short, then you have questions like this, you don't have to wait for
    > > anyone to answer - you can go to www.google.com and type in "what is
    > > ZoneAlarm" in the search and get a few links that will tell you - you
    > > can do this with abound anything you can think of.
    > >
    > > --
    > >
    > > spam999free@rrohio.com
    > > remove 999 in order to email me

Support Microsoft Software Windows XP