Urgent! All new programs won't run correctly

September 8, 2005 7:42:03 AM

Anytime I install new software I receive the following message:

RTL Unable to start driver for HPHipmll.exe

My new software does not run. Sometimes my computer just reboots by itself
or it just stops and goes back to my desktop. What does this mean and how do
I fix it?
Anonymous
September 8, 2005 3:08:47 PM

In article <19219304-A061-4463-BE5C-8A3C629C637C@microsoft.com>, "=?Utf-
8?B?R29pbmcgTnV0cyE=?=" <Going Nuts!@discussions.microsoft.com> says...
> Anytime I install new software I receive the following message:
>
> RTL Unable to start driver for HPHipmll.exe
>
> My new software does not run. Sometimes my computer just reboots by itself
> or it just stops and goes back to my desktop. What does this mean and how do
> I fix it?

http://www.wilderssecurity.com/archive/index.php/t-4109...

This forum information indicates it's a problem between HP and ZoneAlarm
- are you running ZoneAlarm?

--

spam999free@rrohio.com
remove 999 in order to email me

What is ZoneAlarm???

"Leythos" wrote:

> In article <19219304-A061-4463-BE5C-8A3C629C637C@microsoft.com>, "=?Utf-
> 8?B?R29pbmcgTnV0cyE=?=" <Going Nuts!@discussions.microsoft.com> says...
> > Anytime I install new software I receive the following message:
> >
> > RTL Unable to start driver for HPHipmll.exe
> >
> > My new software does not run. Sometimes my computer just reboots by itself
> > or it just stops and goes back to my desktop. What does this mean and how do
> > I fix it?
>
> http://www.wilderssecurity.com/archive/index.php/t-4109...
>
> This forum information indicates it's a problem between HP and ZoneAlarm
> - are you running ZoneAlarm?
>
> --
>
> spam999free@rrohio.com
> remove 999 in order to email me

September 10, 2005 5:53:48 AM

In article <216F9AD2-5017-46A7-9437-FA893D51A129@microsoft.com>,
GoingNuts@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> What is ZoneAlarm???

ZoneAlarm is a software based firewall that you run on your PC.

In short, then you have questions like this, you don't have to wait for
anyone to answer - you can go to www.google.com and type in "what is
ZoneAlarm" in the search and get a few links that will tell you - you
can do this with abound anything you can think of.

--

spam999free@rrohio.com
remove 999 in order to email me
Anonymous
September 10, 2005 5:53:49 AM

I have McAfee on my system. Do you think it could be my problem? If so,
what do you recommend that I do?

"Leythos" wrote:

> In article <216F9AD2-5017-46A7-9437-FA893D51A129@microsoft.com>,
> GoingNuts@discussions.microsoft.com says...
> > What is ZoneAlarm???
>
> ZoneAlarm is a software based firewall that you run on your PC.
>
> In short, then you have questions like this, you don't have to wait for
> anyone to answer - you can go to www.google.com and type in "what is
> ZoneAlarm" in the search and get a few links that will tell you - you
> can do this with abound anything you can think of.
>
> --
>
> spam999free@rrohio.com
> remove 999 in order to email me

Anonymous
September 14, 2005 1:00:11 PM

Doubtful... Try the suggestions here... I'm assuming you have an HP
printer, correct? That file is part of the drivers for an HP Printer...

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?lc=en&cc=us...

You may have to copy and paste the link if it doesn't work correctly..

!