New Site Open for Opinions

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

www.pcoperative.com

I would greatly appreiate it very much for your opinions for my site, right
now its a very good well-rounded site check it out, Qhile your there you
could read computing news, play games (which I have over 100 to choose from)
download wallpaper etc.. and in the near future I will be selling Web
domains & server space for a really good deal!

Mark

info@pcoperative.com

"m.miller" <m.miller@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> www.pcoperative.com
>
> I would greatly appreiate it very much for your opinions for my site,
> right
> now its a very good well-rounded site check it out, Qhile your there you
> could read computing news, play games (which I have over 100 to choose
> from)
> download wallpaper etc.. and in the near future I will be selling Web
> domains & server space for a really good deal!
>
> Mark
>
> info@pcoperative.com

I LOVE YOU!
PLEASE HAVE MY BABY!