New Site Open for Opinions

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

www.pcoperative.com

I would greatly appreiate it very much for your opinions for my site, right
now its a very good well-rounded site check it out, Qhile your there you
could read computing news, play games (which I have over 100 to choose from)
download wallpaper etc.. and in the near future I will be selling Web
domains & server space for a really good deal!

Mark

info@pcoperative.com
1 answer Last reply
More about site open opinions
  1. Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

    "m.miller" <m.miller@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > www.pcoperative.com
    >
    > I would greatly appreiate it very much for your opinions for my site,
    > right
    > now its a very good well-rounded site check it out, Qhile your there you
    > could read computing news, play games (which I have over 100 to choose
    > from)
    > download wallpaper etc.. and in the near future I will be selling Web
    > domains & server space for a really good deal!
    >
    > Mark
    >
    > info@pcoperative.com

    I LOVE YOU!
    PLEASE HAVE MY BABY!