Bud

Xp will not boot up all the way in Reg. mode. It's good in Save mode.
A problem is preventing windows from accuirately checking the license for
this computer.

error code 0x80090006

HELP.. I have had so many problems with xp that I'm thinking of going to MS
2000.

JJ

With so many problems at once your best option is to reformat and
reinstall.JJ

"Bud" <Bud@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Xp will not boot up all the way in Reg. mode. It's good in Save mode.
> A problem is preventing windows from accuirately checking the license for
> this computer.
>
> error code 0x80090006
>
> HELP.. I have had so many problems with xp that I'm thinking of going to
> MS
> 2000.

Hi

Please see if the following link helps: