Unable to open the free/busy information -- can anyone hel..

Yipes!

When I attempt to print out, edit, or even view parts of my boss' calendar,
I keep getting the error message, "Unable to open the free/busy information."

Our IT guy has already set permissions on my boss' calendar for me to have
alllll access,...but no success yet!

Can annnyone suggest anything!?!

Thaaaaaaaaaank U! :)

yes,... question