Publisher and PDF

I am converting a file created in MS Publisher 2003 to a pdf using
Adobe, however when it is opened in a true 'publishing' environment
('Apple' software for lack of better terminology), it does not embed
the fonts and the end user has many issues trying to fix it. I am
using rather basic fonts, and file size does not seem to matter. (both
small and large are doing the same thing) Its an advertisement for the
newspaper - they have to re-create every time.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

--
ACarlson54
1 answer Last reply

    Embed the fonts when you create the PDF. Use the distiller to create it not
    the print to adobe printer.

    "ACarlson54" <ACarlson54.1v1wdo@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

    > I am converting a file created in MS Publisher 2003 to a pdf using
    > Adobe, however when it is opened in a true 'publishing' environment
    > ('Apple' software for lack of better terminology), it does not embed
    > the fonts and the end user has many issues trying to fix it. I am
    > using rather basic fonts, and file size does not seem to matter. (both
    > small and large are doing the same thing) Its an advertisement for the
    > newspaper - they have to re-create every time.

    > ACarlson54

PDF Windows XP