Is there a tool available to recover a product key from the recovery console?

I know there are great tools that work in the GUI, but i'm working with a
machine that won't boot, in neither safe mode or normal.

Any ideas?

Scott Reed Technical Services Wrote:
> Is there a tool available to recover a product key from the recovery
> console?
>
> I know there are great tools that work in the GUI, but i'm working with
> machine that won't boot, in neither safe mode or normal.
>
> Any ideas?

Try this goto http://www.ubcd4win.com/contents.htm and under password
tools Keyfinder PE this will recover your product key. You must first
make an UBCD which uses its own GUI.

--
PC MEDIK