problems with screen resolution and how my monitor displays

ok..everything is working totally perfect but the only problem is that when
ever i start up any program or whatever, it doesn't show the ENTIRE page, it
cuts off some of the left side, and I tried fixing it by dragging the side
inward but it didn't work..so what can i do?
3 answers Last reply
More about problems screen resolution monitor displays

    right click an empty spot on the desktop /properties /settings
    what does it say???
    can you change it to More screen resolution??
    peterk

    "rosad88" <rosad88@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > ok..everything is working totally perfect but the only problem is that
    > when
    > ever i start up any program or whatever, it doesn't show the ENTIRE page,
    > it
    > cuts off some of the left side, and I tried fixing it by dragging the side
    > inward but it didn't work..so what can i do?

    oh well it fixed on its own..surprisingly..but thanks so much for ur help..:)

    "peterk" wrote:

    > right click an empty spot on the desktop /properties /settings
    > what does it say???
    > can you change it to More screen resolution??
    > peterk
    >
    > --
    > Never trust a computer you can't throw out the window. - Steve Wozniak
    > "rosad88" <rosad88@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > ok..everything is working totally perfect but the only problem is that
    > > when
    > > ever i start up any program or whatever, it doesn't show the ENTIRE page,
    > > it
    > > cuts off some of the left side, and I tried fixing it by dragging the side
    > > inward but it didn't work..so what can i do?

    <enter>, use the arrows to control the direction of the window so that
    it is in sight then press enter. Or instead of using the keyboard
    blindly make sure the window is focused then right click the item in
    the task bar and click move. Then use the arrow key to move it in sight.

Displays Screen Resolution Microsoft Monitors Windows XP