I have a simple question which hopefully someone will know off. On my laptop,
an IBM Thinkpad, all of a sudden some time ago, all windows minimized
disappear from view - all together. I have to use the ALT + TAB key to loacte
and Restore them.

Can anyone please tell me what went wrong where and how to fix this problem.
I can be reached on my email at ayaz.s(remove this)@usa.net

Please write and send me the solution, it will be graetly apppreciated.

Thank you

<enter>. Or if your explorer is already open put your mouse to the
buttom right click and make sure the taskbar is not locked if it is,
unlock it. Then try and drag it upwards so that you can see your task
bar. Or maybe your monitor is not displaying the bottom part of the
screen use the monitors buttons on this to correct it.

map

BoZz wrote:
> I have a simple question which hopefully someone will know off. On my
> laptop, an IBM Thinkpad, all of a sudden some time ago, all windows
> minimized disappear from view - all together. I have to use the ALT +
> TAB key to loacte and Restore them.
>
> Can anyone please tell me what went wrong where and how to fix this
> problem. I can be reached on my email at ayaz.s(remove
> this)@usa.net
>
> Please write and send me the solution, it will be graetly
> apppreciated.
>
> Thank you

Mike Pawlak

Map and Gunther thank you for your response.

Gunther I can very well see my Task Bar. That is tsable, but any other
program window when minimized disappears. That is my problem!

"Gunther" wrote:

> <enter>. Or if your explorer is already open put your mouse to the
> buttom right click and make sure the taskbar is not locked if it is,
> unlock it. Then try and drag it upwards so that you can see your task
> bar. Or maybe your monitor is not displaying the bottom part of the
> screen use the monitors buttons on this to correct it.

Map and Gunther thank you for your response.

Gunther I can very well see my Task Bar. That is stable, but any other

Gunther wrote:
> <enter>. Or if your explorer is already open put your mouse to the
> buttom right click and make sure the taskbar is not locked if it is,
> unlock it. Then try and drag it upwards so that you can see your task
> bar. Or maybe your monitor is not displaying the bottom part of the
> screen use the monitors buttons on this to correct it.

Try using a diffferent shell and see if it works. www.astonshelll.com
If it does work then you know the problem is related to explorer.exe