Cannot delete folder on dekstop

I have no items in a folder on my desktop and it isn't in any use
what-so-ever. I try to delete this folder and I get the "Cannot delete this
folder because it's currently in...." messenage.

How do I delete/Remove this folder?

Thank you.

Install this program called unlocker after it is installed then right click
the file or folder and select Unlocker. If the file or folder is locked then
a window will appear with a list of processes locking the file or folder.
Select the locks and click Unlock and you are done.
http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/unlocker171.exe If that does not work then
try Killbox http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/killbox.zip

"Walker, Texas Ranger" <WalkerTexasRanger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in message news:05CA379E-C9D7-4506-A421-FC4096423BFA@microsoft.com...

In article <VI3Ue.4445$wk6.657@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com>, pcbutts1
@seedsv.com says...
> Install this program called unlocker after it is installed then right click
> the file or folder and select Unlocker. If the file or folder is locked then
> a window will appear with a list of processes locking the file or folder.
> Select the locks and click Unlock and you are done.
> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/unlocker171.exe If that does not work then
> try Killbox http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/killbox.zip

Only download software you can validate as uncompromised - in the case
of non-vendor site you have no guarantee that the files are unmodified
or uncompromised. Anyone providing a link to a non-vendors site with a
direct download should not be trusted, the vendors sites are the safest
place to download their application.

If you take nothing else from this post, remember the following:

Only download files from Trusted Sites.

--

spam999free@rrohio.com
remove 999 in order to email me

Stop replying to my posts. If you want the op to know something respond to
them not me. Stalker.