Cannot delete folder on dekstop

I have no items in a folder on my desktop and it isn't in any use
what-so-ever. I try to delete this folder and I get the "Cannot delete this
folder because it's currently in...." messenage.

How do I delete/Remove this folder?

Thank you.
3 answers Last reply
More about cannot delete folder dekstop

    Install this program called unlocker after it is installed then right click
    the file or folder and select Unlocker. If the file or folder is locked then
    a window will appear with a list of processes locking the file or folder.
    Select the locks and click Unlock and you are done.
    http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/unlocker171.exe If that does not work then
    try Killbox http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/killbox.zip

    "Walker, Texas Ranger" <WalkerTexasRanger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    in message news:05CA379E-C9D7-4506-A421-FC4096423BFA@microsoft.com...

    In article <VI3Ue.4445$wk6.657@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com>, pcbutts1
    @seedsv.com says...
    > Install this program called unlocker after it is installed then right click
    > the file or folder and select Unlocker. If the file or folder is locked then
    > a window will appear with a list of processes locking the file or folder.
    > Select the locks and click Unlock and you are done.
    > http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/unlocker171.exe If that does not work then
    > try Killbox http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/killbox.zip

    Only download software you can validate as uncompromised - in the case
    of non-vendor site you have no guarantee that the files are unmodified
    or uncompromised. Anyone providing a link to a non-vendors site with a
    direct download should not be trusted, the vendors sites are the safest
    place to download their application.

    If you take nothing else from this post, remember the following:

    Only download files from Trusted Sites.

    --

    spam999free@rrohio.com
    remove 999 in order to email me

    Stop replying to my posts. If you want the op to know something respond to
    them not me. Stalker.

    > In article <VI3Ue.4445$wk6.657@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com>, pcbutts1
    > @seedsv.com says...
    >> Install this program called unlocker after it is installed then right
    >> click
    >> the file or folder and select Unlocker. If the file or folder is locked
    >> then
    >> a window will appear with a list of processes locking the file or folder.
    >> Select the locks and click Unlock and you are done.
    >> http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/unlocker171.exe If that does not work
    >> then
    >> try Killbox http://www.pcbutts1.com/downloads/killbox.zip
    >
    > Only download software you can validate as uncompromised - in the case
    > of non-vendor site you have no guarantee that the files are unmodified
    > or uncompromised. Anyone providing a link to a non-vendors site with a
    > direct download should not be trusted, the vendors sites are the safest
    > place to download their application.
    >
    > If you take nothing else from this post, remember the following:
    >
    > Only download files from Trusted Sites.
    >

    > --
    >
    > spam999free@rrohio.com
    > remove 999 in order to email me