winxp 64 bit and broadcom wireless

I have HP with AMD 64 bit and i am running winxp 64 and it found all drivers
only i have a problem with the wireless braodcom which is builtin came with
HP laptop
i looked all over the net could not find it
anyone there could help me
nagi200001@hotmail.com
2 answers Last reply
More about winxp broadcom wireless

    microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general

    "Og" wrote:

    > microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
    >

    > "AMD 64 bit with WinXP 64" <AMD 64 bit with WinXP
    > 64@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I have HP with AMD 64 bit and i am running winxp 64 and it found all
    > >drivers
    > > only i have a problem with the wireless braodcom which is builtin came
    > > with
    > > HP laptop
    > > i looked all over the net could not find it
    > > anyone there could help me
    > > nagi200001@hotmail.com

Wireless Broadcom Hewlett Packard Windows XP