winxp 64 bit and broadcom wireless

a b F Wireless
September 9, 2005 12:13:03 AM

I have HP with AMD 64 bit and i am running winxp 64 and it found all drivers
only i have a problem with the wireless braodcom which is builtin came with
HP laptop
i looked all over the net could not find it
anyone there could help me
nagi200001@hotmail.com
Anonymous
a b F Wireless
September 9, 2005 2:09:22 AM

microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general

"AMD 64 bit with WinXP 64" <AMD 64 bit with WinXP
64@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:D 4A4F8C2-16A7-4C1A-879D-20015AC2CA6E@microsoft.com...
>I have HP with AMD 64 bit and i am running winxp 64 and it found all
>drivers
> only i have a problem with the wireless braodcom which is builtin came
> with
> HP laptop
> i looked all over the net could not find it
> anyone there could help me
> nagi200001@hotmail.com

Anonymous
a b F Wireless