why do *I* flood ?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 8, 2005 12:22:57 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

a few reasons:

1. it provides an alternative (some times a better alternative) to
popular programs from within the group or whats hot or not on the
pricelessware lists.

2. it helps spotlite other freeware authors, programs, or lists; not
just a select few.

3. *NO* I do *NOT* try out each and every program, I just list
suggestions and or alternatives but if you're unsure about a program or
list I post then ask a question, I or someone else will bound to have an
answer or find an answer.

4. i can think of a few programs (but won't list them here) that have
become quite popular in this group thanks to one of my floods. if you
don't like the floods, simply filter them out rather than start another
useless endless flamewar (sorry but a guy's gotta defend his stupidity
once in awhile). if there is something in the flood you use or find
useful after all, then let the group know.

5. it may help if someone is looking for a program to add "[REQ]" in the
subject line ? then i'll know what to post for the next flood ;-)

because its just me, OK ? so deal with it

Woodzy
http://www.rtdos.com/wintel

More about : flood

Anonymous
February 8, 2005 4:36:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

I'm happy... I don't see any problem with what you've been doing, and
some of your links have led to useful programs.

Please continue!
February 8, 2005 5:41:40 PM

Ziba wrote:
> I'm happy... I don't see any problem with what you've been doing, and
> some of your links have led to useful programs.
>
> Please continue!

I have no intention of stopping. I find useful programs myself along my
travels. :-)
February 8, 2005 5:48:47 PM

"(ProteanThread)" <rtdos@rtdos.com> wrote in message
>a few reasons:
>
> 1. it provides an alternative (some times a better alternative) to popular
> programs from within the group or whats hot or not on the pricelessware
> lists.

Thank you. Sometimes the standard Pricelessware list can seem a bit stale.

> 2. it helps spotlite other freeware authors, programs, or lists; not just
> a select few.

Having a variety of alternatives is appreciated.

> 3. *NO* I do *NOT* try out each and every program, I just list suggestions
> and or alternatives but if you're unsure about a program or list I post
> then ask a question, I or someone else will bound to have an answer or
> find an answer.

Understood. One person's experience with a program will differ from
another's. The best judge is always one's self.

> 4. i can think of a few programs (but won't list them here) that have
> become quite popular in this group thanks to one of my floods. if you
> don't like the floods, simply filter them out rather than start another
> useless endless flamewar (sorry but a guy's gotta defend his stupidity
> once in awhile). if there is something in the flood you use or find
> useful after all, then let the group know.

Huh! If the idiots filtered (or just didn't read) your floods, then they
wouldn't be able to start useless threads, that complained about the useful
information that you posted.

> 5. it may help if someone is looking for a program to add "[REQ]" in the
> subject line ? then i'll know what to post for the next flood ;-)

I thought there was a consensus in the group to use WTD for this.

> because its just me, OK ? so deal with it

Keep up the good work.
February 8, 2005 5:48:48 PM

The Six Million Dollar Man wrote:

>>5. it may help if someone is looking for a program to add "[REQ]" in the
>>subject line ? then i'll know what to post for the next flood ;-)
>

> I thought there was a consensus in the group to use WTD for this.

There probably was. Nobody even uses that. lol. ;-)

>>because its just me, OK ? so deal with it
>

> Keep up the good work.

Seems to keep the in-fighting to a minimum doesn't it? :-D
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 5:53:28 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

This is (ProteanThread) for forever:
> a few reasons:
>
> 1. it provides an alternative (some times a better alternative) to
> popular programs from within the group or whats hot or not on the
> pricelessware lists.

> because its just me, OK ? so deal with it

I suggest you to make a big listing (say, 50 programs) then post.

[]s
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Canoas, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil - 29.55° S
/ 51.11° W / GMT-2h / 15m .

"People told me I can't dress like a fairy.
I say, I'm in a rock band and I can do what the hell I want!"
-- Amy Lee

(My e-mail address isn't read. Please reply to the group!)
February 8, 2005 5:53:29 PM

Chaos Master wrote:
> This is (ProteanThread) for forever:
>
>>a few reasons:
>>
>>1. it provides an alternative (some times a better alternative) to
>>popular programs from within the group or whats hot or not on the
>>pricelessware lists.
>

>>because its just me, OK ? so deal with it
>

> I suggest you to make a big listing (say, 50 programs) then post.
>
> []s

IMHO, easier to read the said subjects of multiple posts rather than one
post for multiple programs, is it not?
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 7:14:01 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

["(ProteanThread)"; Tue, 08 Feb 2005 16:22:57 GMT]

> because its just me, OK ? so deal with it

If you're not doing it already, it'd be nice if you started the subject line
of each post identically so they'll all be sorted together. Thanks much.
--
J44xm, who urges you to quote previous posts judiciously
February 8, 2005 7:14:02 PM

J44xm wrote:
> ["(ProteanThread)"; Tue, 08 Feb 2005 16:22:57 GMT]
>

>>because its just me, OK ? so deal with it
>

> If you're not doing it already, it'd be nice if you started the subject line
> of each post identically so they'll all be sorted together. Thanks much.

like how ?
February 8, 2005 8:04:51 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

"(ProteanThread)" <rtdos@rtdos.com> wrote in message
>a few reasons:

Why not put lots of links in one post?
February 8, 2005 8:04:52 PM

D wrote:
> "(ProteanThread)" <rtdos@rtdos.com> wrote in message
>
>>a few reasons:
>>

> Why not put lots of links in one post?

the problem as several have pointed out, is filtering. who wants to
read one message detailing different apps rather than multiple messages
detailing different apps? easier to glance the subject line than to
read a whole post, don't you think?
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 8:59:06 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

"(ProteanThread)" <rtdos@rtdos.com> wrote in

> because its just me, OK ? so deal with it

I have done. Everything you write is scored at -1000 in my Xnews.

% generated by Xnews on Thu 13 Jan 2005 10:33:21a
Score:: -1000
From: rtdos@rtdos\.com

I might have to killfile you completely at this rate.

--
Iain
Please check www.pricelesswarehome.org, the FAQ and Google Groups before

Iain Cheyne wrote:
> "(ProteanThread)" <rtdos@rtdos.com> wrote in
>

>>because its just me, OK ? so deal with it
>

> I have done. Everything you write is scored at -1000 in my Xnews.
>
> % generated by Xnews on Thu 13 Jan 2005 10:33:21a
> Score:: -1000
> From: rtdos@rtdos\.com
>
> I might have to killfile you completely at this rate.

Then why are you replying?
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 9:06:56 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

I don't mind, please continue the way you do it know.
February 8, 2005 9:06:57 PM

Gert van der Kooij wrote:

> I don't mind, please continue the way you do it know.

thx. It seems that at least one person finds something usefull in each
flood. i know i do. :-)
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 9:18:14 PM

> Iain Cheyne wrote:
>> "(ProteanThread)" <rtdos@rtdos.com> wrote in
>>
>>> because its just me, OK ? so deal with it
>>
>> I have done. Everything you write is scored at -1000 in my Xnews.
>>
>> % generated by Xnews on Thu 13 Jan 2005 10:33:21a
>> Score:: -1000
>> From: rtdos@rtdos\.com
>>
>> I might have to killfile you completely at this rate.
>
> Then why are you replying?

Iain replied in order to help others deal with your inane posts,
Woodzy, just as you suggested. With the touch of a key, an Xnews user
can make your posts disappear when your are in "rip a site and turn it
into multiple posts" mode, but still see the posts when you are in
normal posting mode.

--
»Q«
February 8, 2005 9:34:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Chaos Master <renan.birck@ibestvip.com.br> wrote in

> This is (ProteanThread) for forever:
>> a few reasons:
>>
>> 1. it provides an alternative (some times a better alternative) to
>> popular programs from within the group or whats hot or not on the
>> pricelessware lists.
>
>> because its just me, OK ? so deal with it
>
> I suggest you to make a big listing (say, 50 programs) then post.
>
> []s

Replying to a post from PT, can't reply direct because PT's posts are
blocked here and I only see the replies.

I suggest you stick with programs you have tried and can recommend !

--
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in

Doc wrote:

> Replying to a post from PT, can't reply direct because PT's posts are
> blocked here and I only see the replies.

Well then why are you replying?

> I suggest you stick with programs you have tried and can recommend !

where's the fun and adventure in that? there is always going to be
something useful in my floods that no one has here has tried but may
turn out to be a group favorite down the road, correct? I can think of
a few programs that became acf favorites due to my floods. :-)
Anonymous
February 8, 2005 10:36:12 PM

> Gert van der Kooij wrote:
>>
>> I don't mind, please continue the way you do it know.
>

> thx. It seems that at least one person finds something usefull in each
> flood. i know i do. :-)

I thought flooding was posting the same post over and over again. Separate
and relevant posts - even dozens at a time - is not flooding It's what the
group's about. Right?

Keep it up.

Karen
http://scootgirl.com/
February 8, 2005 11:39:53 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Iain Cheyne <myfirstname@mysecondname.net> wrote in

> "(ProteanThread)" <rtdos@rtdos.com> wrote in
>
>> because its just me, OK ? so deal with it
>
> I have done. Everything you write is scored at -1000 in my
> Xnews.
>
> % generated by Xnews on Thu 13 Jan 2005 10:33:21a
> Score:: -1000
> From: rtdos@rtdos\.com
>
> I might have to killfile you completely at this rate.

-9999 here.

Replies to: Nherr1professor2doktor31109(at)Oyahoo(dot)Tcom
February 8, 2005 11:39:54 PM

me@tadyatam.invalid wrote:
> Iain Cheyne <myfirstname@mysecondname.net> wrote in
>

>>"(ProteanThread)" <rtdos@rtdos.com> wrote in
>>

>>>because its just me, OK ? so deal with it
>>
>>I have done. Everything you write is scored at -1000 in my
>>Xnews.
>>
>> % generated by Xnews on Thu 13 Jan 2005 10:33:21a
>> Score:: -1000
>> From: rtdos@rtdos\.com
>>
>>I might have to killfile you completely at this rate.
>>

> -9999 here.

Then why are you replying?
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 12:47:37 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

This is (ProteanThread) for forever:

> IMHO, easier to read the said subjects of multiple posts rather than one
> post for multiple programs, is it not?

No, IMHO.

[]s
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Canoas, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil - 29.55° S
/ 51.11° W / GMT-2h / 15m .

"People told me I can't dress like a fairy.
I say, I'm in a rock band and I can do what the hell I want!"
-- Amy Lee

(My e-mail address isn't read. Please reply to the group!)
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 1:15:02 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

"(ProteanThread)" <rtdos@rtdos.com> wrote in

> Iain Cheyne wrote:
>> "(ProteanThread)" <rtdos@rtdos.com> wrote in
>>

>>>because its just me, OK ? so deal with it
>>

>> I have done. Everything you write is scored at -1000 in my Xnews.
>>
>> % generated by Xnews on Thu 13 Jan 2005 10:33:21a
>> Score:: -1000
>> From: rtdos@rtdos\.com
>>
>> I might have to killfile you completely at this rate.
>>

> Then why are you replying?

Because egomaniacs like to think other people give a rat's ass if they
plonk someone - which is why they /post/ replies with "plonk" in them.
It's moronic and typical of unthinking losers.

--
Mike
The best argument against democracy is a five minute talk with the

Mike Andrade wrote:
> "(ProteanThread)" <rtdos@rtdos.com> wrote in
>

>>Iain Cheyne wrote:
>>
>>>"(ProteanThread)" <rtdos@rtdos.com> wrote in

>>>I have done. Everything you write is scored at -1000 in my Xnews.
>>>
>>> % generated by Xnews on Thu 13 Jan 2005 10:33:21a
>>> Score:: -1000
>>> From: rtdos@rtdos\.com
>>>
>>>I might have to killfile you completely at this rate.
>>>

>>Then why are you replying?
>>

> Because egomaniacs like to think other people give a rat's ass if they
> plonk someone - which is why they /post/ replies with "plonk" in them.
> It's moronic and typical of unthinking losers.

COOL! you still replied. for awhile there i thought this newsgroup was
full of wallflowers. :-)
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 2:33:39 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

"scootgirl.com" <duzfaq64@dslextreme.com> wrote in

> I thought flooding was posting the same post over and over again.

Nope. Repeating the same post over and over again is spamming.

> Separate and relevant posts - even dozens at a time - is not
> flooding

What the threshold is for calling it a flood is subjective, but
relevance doesn't come into it. BTW, some of the stuff in the floods
is on topic, some not.

--
»Q«
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

In article <1107902787.c3ed7cc81bb3a6812bee2ec33a171852@teranews>,
(ProteanThread) (rtdos@rtdos.com) says...

> > If you're not doing it already, it'd be nice if you started the subject line
> > of each post identically so they'll all be sorted together. Thanks much.
>

> like how ?

FYI ?
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 3:48:43 AM

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 18:34:59 +0000, Doc wrote:

> Chaos Master <renan.birck@ibestvip.com.br> wrote in
>
>> This is (ProteanThread) for forever:

> Replying to a post from PT, can't reply direct because PT's posts are
> blocked here and I only see the replies.
>
> I suggest you stick with programs you have tried and can recommend !

So you are saying when someone recommends a site, that the poster try all
the programs? You've always been a plonk candidate.

--
°¿°
http://www.earths-ocular.com/

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

This is dszady for forever:
> On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 18:34:59 +0000, Doc wrote:
>
> > Chaos Master <renan.birck@ibestvip.com.br> wrote in
> >
> >> This is (ProteanThread) for forever:
>
> > Replying to a post from PT, can't reply direct because PT's posts are
> > blocked here and I only see the replies.
> >
> > I suggest you stick with programs you have tried and can recommend !
>
> So you are saying when someone recommends a site, that the poster try all
> the programs? You've always been a plonk candidate.

Was this comment aimed at me or at 'Doc'? I became confused...

[]s
--
Chaos Master®, posting from Canoas, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil - 29.55° S
/ 51.11° W / GMT-2h / 15m .

"People told me I can't dress like a fairy.
I say, I'm in a rock band and I can do what the hell I want!"
-- Amy Lee

(My e-mail address isn't read. Please reply to the group!)
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 7:10:50 AM

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 04:10:49 -0200, Chaos Master wrote:

> This is dszady for forever:
>> On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 18:34:59 +0000, Doc wrote:
>>
>> > Chaos Master <renan.birck@ibestvip.com.br> wrote in

>> > Replying to a post from PT, can't reply direct because PT's posts are
>> > blocked here and I only see the replies.
>> >
>> > I suggest you stick with programs you have tried and can recommend !
>>
>> So you are saying when someone recommends a site, that the poster try
>> all the programs? You've always been a plonk candidate.
>
> Was this comment aimed at me or at 'Doc'? I became confused...
>
> []s

Always to the first listed. (Hopefully)
In this follow-up, to you.
Below is the answer to your question.
>> On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 18:34:59 +0000, Doc wrote
--
°¿°
http://www.earths-ocular.com/
Registered Linux User: 347957
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 11:47:49 AM

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 17:04:51 -0000, "D" <Dont@bother.spamming> wrote:

>"(ProteanThread)" <rtdos@rtdos.com> wrote in message
>>a few reasons:

>Why not put lots of links in one post?

Why not read the ACF FAQ ?

http://clients.net2000.com.au/~johnf/faq.html

Question 20 would be an idea.
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 12:56:56 PM

> me@tadyatam.invalid wrote:
>> Iain Cheyne <myfirstname@mysecondname.net> wrote in
>>

>>>"(ProteanThread)" <rtdos@rtdos.com> wrote in

>>>I have done. Everything you write is scored at -1000 in my
>>>Xnews.
>>>
>>> % generated by Xnews on Thu 13 Jan 2005 10:33:21a
>>> Score:: -1000
>>> From: rtdos@rtdos\.com
>>>
>>>I might have to killfile you completely at this rate.
>>>

>> -9999 here.

> Then why are you replying?

Because he's replying to my post.

--
Iain
Please check www.pricelesswarehome.org, the FAQ and Google Groups before
posting in alt.comp.freeware.
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 3:16:14 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

The voice of "ProteanThread" drifted in on the cyber-winds,
from the sea of virtual chaos...

>> I suggest you to make a big listing (say, 50 programs) then post.
>
> IMHO, easier to read the said subjects of multiple posts rather
> than one post for multiple programs, is it not?

Only if you keep a standerd method in your subject so anyone own
doesn't want to see it can filter them out...

Personaly I'm pike to see an [ANN] tag on all such floods (and not
trimed by any replies), but I don't speak for the group as a whole.

Go have a chat tramp, and any other "junk" posters.
Perhaps you all can agree on something...

--
Maxx Pollare, a "small god" in his own mind...
Anonymous

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

The voice of "Gert van der Kooij" drifted in on the cyber-winds,
from the sea of virtual chaos...

>>> If you're not doing it already, it'd be nice if you started the
>>> subject line of each post identically so they'll all be sorted
>>> together. Thanks much.
>>
>> like how ?
>
> FYI ?

Second vote for "[FYI]"...

That way you're post can not only be collected together, but also
Ignored/DownScoered/Filtered by any Usenet client using the same
principle as "[OT]" threads.

--
Maxx Pollare, a "small god" in his own mind...
February 9, 2005 3:24:07 PM

Maxx Pollare wrote:
> The voice of "Gert van der Kooij" drifted in on the cyber-winds,
> from the sea of virtual chaos...

>>>like how ?
>>
>>FYI ?
>

> Second vote for "[FYI]"...
>
> That way you're post can not only be collected together, but also
> Ignored/DownScoered/Filtered by any Usenet client using the same
> principle as "[OT]" threads.

or what about [FOUND] ?
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 5:21:24 PM

"Chaos Master" <renan.birck@ibestvip.com.br> wrote in message
> I suggest you to make a big listing (say, 50 programs) then post.

> "People told me I can't dress like a fairy.
> I say, I'm in a rock band and I can do what the hell I want!"
> -- Amy Lee

For someone whose handle is Chaos Master, you sure seem to be put out with
the
occassional flood. Can't handle the chaos? And if your sig promotes the "I
can do
what the hell I want!" attitude, why try and stop others from doing what
they want?

As Protean suggests: deal with it
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 6:54:39 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

(ProteanThread) wrote in
<1107879781.16deea310fd06351f4217c372bff5e20@teranews>:

>a few reasons:

I've seen all kinds of silly justifications for stupid and disruptive
behavior, ProteanThread just presented us with another one. Sigh,
those darn hot heads. First these swellheads spinn off in anger, then
they try to justify their actions with some quasi-argument about some
greater cause, the common good and what not.... Funny, but sad...sad
since the behavior desperately in need of justification is exactly
what makes groups like these hard to read and to the point of becoming
useless. It's quite simple really; many or most people still connect
to the net with limited bandwidth, many pay by the minute, and all
(well most) have limited time on their hands... Thus the signal to
noise ratio is a very important factor in deciding what groups to read
and engage in and what not. Adding to the noise does not help anyone
but the few bloated virtual identities that present them selves and
"their mission" here.....

All the best,
Bjorn Simonsen
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 7:03:24 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Bjorn Simonsen <bsusenet@hotmail.com> wrote in

> (ProteanThread) wrote in
> <1107879781.16deea310fd06351f4217c372bff5e20@teranews>:
>
>>a few reasons:
>
> I've seen all kinds of silly justifications for stupid and
> disruptive behavior, ProteanThread just presented us with another
> one. Sigh, those darn hot heads. First these swellheads spinn off
> in anger, then they try to justify their actions with some
> quasi-argument about some greater cause, the common good and what
> not.... Funny, but sad...sad since the behavior desperately in
> need of justification is exactly what makes groups like these hard
> to read and to the point of becoming useless. It's quite simple
> really; many or most people still connect to the net with limited
> bandwidth, many pay by the minute, and all (well most) have
> limited time on their hands... Thus the signal to noise ratio is a
> very important factor in deciding what groups to read and engage
> in and what not. Adding to the noise does not help anyone but the
> few bloated virtual identities that present them selves and "their
> mission" here.....

You're an idiot and don't even realize it. Pity.

--
Mike
My kingdom for a Yuengling!

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 16:14:01 -0600, J44xm <w44kz[@]friragl8.a_g>
wrote:

>["(ProteanThread)"; Tue, 08 Feb 2005 16:22:57 GMT]

>> because its just me, OK ? so deal with it

>If you're not doing it already, it'd be nice if you started the subject line
>of each post identically so they'll all be sorted together. Thanks much.

Why should he ? If you want his posts together then sort by author.

Regards, John.

,-._|\ (A.C.F FAQ) http://clients.net2000.com.au/~johnf/faq.html
/ Oz \ John Fitzsimons - Melbourne, Australia.
\_,--.x/ http://www.vicnet.net.au/~johnf/welcome.htm
v http://clients.net2000.com.au/~johnf/
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 6:30:09 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

["(ProteanThread)"; Wed, 09 Feb 2005 15:34:01 GMT]

> or what about [FOUND] ?

Fine by me. Thanks. It would definitely help.
--
J44xm, who urges you to quote previous posts judiciously
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 11:05:38 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

The voice of "(ProteanThread)" drifted in on the cyber-winds,
from the sea of virtual chaos...

>> Second vote for "[FYI]"...
>>
>> That way you're post can not only be collected together, but also
>> Ignored/DownScoered/Filtered by any Usenet client using the same
>> principle as "[OT]" threads.
>
> or what about [FOUND] ?

It could be [FREE], [KNOB], or even [FISH] for all it matters, as long
as it can be agreed upon & and stuck too...

--
Maxx Pollare, a "small god" in his own mind...
February 11, 2005 12:01:42 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Maxx Pollare <feb-fuspam@dragonfur.ca> wrote in

> It could be [FREE], [KNOB], or even [FISH] for all it matters, as long
> as it can be agreed upon & and stuck too...

With posters like Protean Thread morphing their posting name to
deliberately get around killfiles and filters ........ what on earth (or
whatever other planet you are familiar with) makes you think they will
suddenly start adding [ANYTHING] to their floods ??

--
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving
safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming
"WOW, WHAT A RIDE"
Anonymous
February 11, 2005 8:30:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

On Tue, 8 Feb 2005 14:53:28 -0200, Chaos Master
<renan.birck@ibestvip.com.br> wrote:

>This is (ProteanThread) for forever:
>> a few reasons:
>>
>> 1. it provides an alternative (some times a better alternative) to
>> popular programs from within the group or whats hot or not on the
>> pricelessware lists.
>
>> because its just me, OK ? so deal with it
>
>I suggest you to make a big listing (say, 50 programs) then post.

you just can't explain this sort of thing to a mongoloid. they just
don't get it.
Anonymous
February 14, 2005 10:34:04 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 09:22:57 -0700, "(ProteanThread)"
<rtdos@rtdos.com> wrote:

>Subject: why do *I* flood ?

uhmmmm... because you're an idiot?
Anonymous
February 26, 2005 6:39:33 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.freeware.discussion,alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

On Wed, 09 Feb 2005 11:03:55 +0100, Valerie
<83429valeriep30-0-98@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Anyone can visit freeware sites

that's why ol' jizz-for-breath is in my killfile for life.

--
DPMC #f2o5a6d2!4
!